TSK_Slingshot, Abusive Statements, Chat Violations, and Disrespect.

1. 3 years ago

https://forum.craftymynes.com/1590-player-report-format/0 States the reasons to make a player report."Reason for reporting the player: (flying, nuking, walking on water, fast sneak, inappropriate skin/name, random tp kill, chat violations, disrespect, etc.)"

*********SENSITIVE CONTENT WARNING**********

Reasons for reporting: abusive statements, chat violations, and disrespect towards a suicidal member.

[16:38:25] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ArieLambert> you know how i feel ? i litterly gave him free netherite and what did i get back... and for some reason ur being mean to me too i do wanna die at this point
    [16:38:37] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] DeathWish834> Thank u sir

[16:38:37] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[MVP] TSK_Slingshot> omfg stfu no one cares NO ONE
    ^Telling a person online nobody cares that they are suicidal is abuse point blank period.

This created an EXTREMELY toxic discussion within the chat

[16:38:38] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Pentch> :<
    [16:38:43] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] DeathWish834> .home
    [16:38:49] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Not_Bananaman724> Pentch would u like some honey

[16:38:53] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Pentch> saying noone cares when somebody says i want to die is abuse
    ^me calling out abuse as its happening towards a suicidal person to try to actively stop it and let arie know that its okay and people do care.

[16:38:56] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[MVP] TSK_Slingshot> its karma for your actions you pay the price
    ^more unnecessary abuse

[16:39:00] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] RAC00NDOG> Not looking at chat

<ArieLambert> i didnt place an single tnt i didnt place an single wither i didnt place an single crystal and u all wants me te do suicide wow rlly cool
    [16:44:36] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP] RainbowRazzberry left the game
    [16:44:44] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] kachiga___> no one said that
    [16:44:54] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] Agentfrey> Arie, you killed us during the raid and tped your friends.
    [16:44:59] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TSK_Slingshot> well ariea u raided you left that part out ;)
    [16:45:03] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Voting] helps the server rank up and gives you CraftyCredit!\nBe sure to [VOTE] on all sites for Magic Meat and Free XP!
    [16:45:04] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[MVP] iiTzZJojooo> ArieLambert when did anyone wish suicide apon you
    [16:45:05] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] Agentfrey> You were part of it. Now enough. Stop talking like that.
    [16:45:06] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ArieLambert> lmao u killed me i didnt kill anyone
    [16:45:12] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] kachiga___> yall are even just move on

^this section is literally how it has practically turned NORMAL to be abusing a person who recently said they wanted to die.

[16:45:14] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <JackyBoy__> If I remeber correctly, know one told you directly to go end your life, you said you would

[16:45:15] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[MVP] iiTzZJojooo> yu raided us, we moved on its a block game?
    [16:45:16] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] UI_oblivion joined the game
    [16:45:20] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <JackyBoy__> *no

[16:45:20] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Pentch> Uhh thats what using later they say "i want to die"
    nguage like shouting noone cares does to people. Thats abusive to tell somebody that af.

In this highlighted message^ I poorly failed to call out the abuse in chat, but what I meant was that saying nobody cares, when another person is stating they want to end their life is abusive and dangerous!

[16:45:23] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <UI_oblivion> .discord
    [16:45:23] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Check out our Discord: https://discord.gg/fY7kkaj99E
    [16:45:24] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Not_Bananaman724 left the game
    [16:45:25] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] RAC00NDOG> Lmaoo

[16:45:33] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ArieLambert> its about an fk game and ur hurting me in real life
    [16:45:40] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <JackyBoy__> eh

[16:45:42] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[MVP] iiTzZJojooo> its kind of insensitive too saying it as a joke because its obviously not true.
    iiTzZJojooo has no way to confirm this.

For this statement above^ FACT: accusations of false statements of suicide to a suicidal person is abuse. PERIOD.

[16:45:45] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] UI_oblivion left the game
    [16:45:48] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Pentch> at least ArieLambert can catch on :/
    [16:45:49] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <JackyBoy__> its not like I got john wick on your ass
    [16:45:52] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] kachiga___> move on guys

[16:45:53] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] Agentfrey> Arie, if you're that upset over a game maybe take a break <3
    ^this is obviously unnecessary bullying

[16:45:53] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Pentch> Thats kinda fucked up
    [16:46:16] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ArieLambert> maybe we all should be an but nicer to eac other

[16:46:21] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <JackyBoy__> I think you just need to go on a walk and have a nice sleep after wards
    ^More unnecessary bullying and accusations to a person who was legitimately showing signs of suicide.

[16:46:22] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TSK_Slingshot> .report ArieLambert Saying people told him to suicide? which is wrong. no one told him to and if someone told him to it was in whisper.
    ^another useless abusive opinion ADMITTING TSK_Slingshot cannot tell if arie is ACTUALLY suicidal

[16:46:25] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[MVP] iiTzZJojooo> Pentch why are you defending him when hes mocking genuine depressed people
    ^More abusive statements and accusations in public chat that are implying arie is lying about being suicidal.

[16:46:28] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] RAC00NDOG> hahaha sure
    [16:46:31] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Pentch> and not say nobody cares when people say they want to die
    [16:46:34] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] kachiga___> everyone just stfu
    [16:46:42] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TSK_Slingshot> XD im with kachiga___ lmao
    [16:46:42] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] Agentfrey> ^

[16:46:45] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <HighDefi> everyone
    [16:46:49] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <HighDefi> stop talking
    [16:46:55] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <HighDefi> not a word
    [16:46:57] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Pentch> uh. No somebody was just being really abusive and im calling it out thats against the rules to act like that

[16:47:03] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TSK_Slingshot> no stfu high u cant tell me what to do[/b]
    ^Player refusing to stop being abusive towards a suicidal player.

[16:47:06] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TSK_Slingshot> kachiga___ can tho
    [16:47:06] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[MVP] iiTzZJojooo> shit annoys me sometimes
    [16:47:11] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] kachiga___> shhhh
    [16:47:12] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] kachiga___> silence
    [16:47:12] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] Agentfrey> Let's change the subject please.
    [16:47:16] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Not_Bananaman724 joined the game
    [16:47:16] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TSK_Slingshot> yes sir~
    [16:47:19] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[MVP] iiTzZJojooo> its nothing to be joked about smh change subject
    [16:47:25] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] DonCake joined the game
    [16:47:27] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] kachiga___> wb
    [16:47:28] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TSK_Slingshot> wb!
    [16:47:31] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <JackyBoy__> ummm banana peal on ground go bing bing bing, agreed guys?
    [16:47:33] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[MVP] iiTzZJojooo> lol wonder why don got on
    [16:47:35] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] Agentfrey> What was the first video game you guys remember playing?

[16:47:36] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ArieLambert> ma guy not only that u where making jokes about my dog that last week died of cancer and dont say it isnt true.

2. G'day,

Looking into this, for future reference I don't require running commentary. The raw logs will be fine as that's what will get pulled from the server anyway. Also please don't strike through stuff in a report, again raw logs are fine.

Nysic

3. This section of the forum is for reporting players not for discussions.

or Sign Up to reply!