Leave after two days...

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

Ok, this server is fucking unreliable… No point to play here. I was a builder on -redacted - and I was looking for something new. I made amazing things, but this server is shit. 2 days here and the server is unavailable for hours.
    My coords are 24662,62,19699… A water temple and a nether fortress are just a few blocks from here. It would have been a perfect location, but I can’t stay on this unreliable server… Feel free to take it!

2. somebody will ruin those coords soon, ggs

3. ...you really are one not normal player, are you? You just advertized a server which is against rules, and it's not like any new players read rules, right? Even if they do, they just run through them like they run all over the map. You're calling this server a shit server. Which is funny because this server is quite available it's just that you didn't get used to your shit internet you've got and to be honest with you, work on your shit internet. You can't blame server for everything.

You also released coordinates to your base or whatever it is. This server is quite reliable it's just that you didn't get used to it.

4. I don't care anymore... A few stacks of iron there and an L30 ready enchantment table + shitload of potion materials

5. I got all of that in my base already lol. You should care more about your internet.

Easiest shit anyone can do is to blame the server. Yeah, server's lagging because that's a vanilla server and you should have known long time ago that vanilla isn't optimized. We don't use any mods or any bullshit like that so get used to it.

That goes for everyone who are whining and talking shit.

6. The server itself is fine, the problem lies with our host which is currently playing up atm.

7. My internet is more than perfect 24x7... 512 Mbit/Sec, never had a problem.
    The log explains everything:
    18:27:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Poha77> is this server always like this? I'm new here
    [18:28:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] foopis23 joined the game
    [18:28:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TheBosmerFalcon> No
    [18:28:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TheBosmerFalcon> It isnt
    [18:28:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <aike09> yes
    [18:28:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TheBosmerFalcon> Its having a rough day
    [18:28:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <aike09> yes it is
    [18:28:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <TheBosmerFalcon> Aike stop that
    [18:28:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <yagr693> vote?
    [18:28:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Click [VOTE 1] and [VOTE 2] For free Food and XP!
    [18:28:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <§2OtherGreenGamer§r> It is not
    [18:29:43] [Client thread/INFO]: Connecting to mc.craftymynes.com , 25565
    [18:30:13] [Server Connector #16/ERROR]: Couldn't connect to server
    io.netty.channel.ConnectTimeoutException: connection timed out: mc.craftymynes.com/103.59.161.18:25565

8. @iDogeTwinkie ot all of that in my base already lol. You should care more about your internet.

lol. I'm on this server in hours. Do you have all of this, well done! :-) My internet is just perfect

9. Poha77, what you're seen on the server isn't normal. The server host at the moment is acting up, like Nysic said. Normally the server is calm as a kitten, bar the server side lag which occurs due to mojang and the number of players we have.
    Its nothing to do with your internet, Just the host at the moment and it will improve soon

10. @Dannysharks Poha77, what you're seen on the server isn't normal. The server host at the moment is acting up, like Nysic said. Normally the server is calm as a kitten, bar the server side lag which occurs due to mojang and the number of players we have.
    Its nothing to do with your internet, Just the host at the moment and it will improve soon

Thanks for the info... Anyways, I don't wanna play on a server where trolls like IDogeTwinkie plays.

@iDogeTwinkie it's just that you didn't get used to your shit internet you've got and to be honest with you, work on your shit internet. You can't blame server for everything.

You would be jealous of my internet connection... The server is down, troll.

11. @Poha77 troll.

A troll calls Doge a troll..

12. @argonFiles A troll calls Doge a troll..

is the server available?

13. @Poha77 is the server available?

I don't wish to be rude here. But this thread just feels like an overall troll. Maybe it started seriously but it's moved to worse skies.
    If you're leaving, then there is no point of posting on the forums is there?

14. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  15. obviously not my shitty internet then...

16. I admit, that I was handling this like an arse...I was just wondering of the answers

17. Its not due to your internet, just the host. Thats all

18. Deleted 7 years ago by GibsonAxe
  19. the coords are real, @argonFiles, enjoy!

20. I'm >8000Km from the server and despite the eventual hicups, everything has always been fine when it comes to connections. The block lag is at the moment even shorter than it used to be months ago.

I really thought you were about to complain about the server itself or staff or even players.. but judging a server which is on average >50% full, by the quality of your connection is pretty unfair. Isnt it?

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!