1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Deleted 6 years ago by rnc2011
  3. Leave her alone, guys. If she doesn't want to discuss it with anyone, don't worry about it. If she wants to in the future, she can always call on an admin.

4. Deleted 6 years ago by rnc2011
  5. Yeah I'm not trying to press the issue. I just want to give my stuff to someone worthy and move on.

6. Don't give your stuff to anyone, come back again someday.. it's always an option.

I think about leaving Minecraft everyday. I know I should be doing something more productive but on the other hand this game prevents me from doing a lot of stuff I shouldn't do.

Good luck.

7. @bSan420 Don't give your stuff to anyone, come back again someday.. it's always an option.

It's not an option on this server. Sorry.

8. Deleted 6 years ago by rnc2011
  9. Deleted 6 years ago by rnc2011
  10. I'm sorry to see you leave, you seem fun and a good person, nevertheless, I wish you the best of luck on your future flights!

Caw. Caw.

11. Edited 7 years ago by Captain_Mitchell

And im sorry for being rude towards you. I was only trying to help. Not very good at helping I guess :/

12. goodbye :c

13. Just one thing....... dem nails tho

14. Ikr they are nice

15. I enjoyed the wasting time punching things at spawn for 30 min. Good luck in your future minecraft endeavors!

16. Thanks everybody. I decided to hand the keys over to MightyMyntz. Heard good things about her and liked what she had to say. Hope you all have fun!

And one last picture, because I like it :).
    -image-

17. Thanks for being so nice Julie

18. As Blackened_Dawn said before, you can always address the issue to one of the Administrators here, and we will help you in anyway we can. Sad to hear another good player leaving cuz of stuff that happens with some1 in this community. But hey, its ur choice and you can come back whenever u want.

We've seen players leave for a while and then just 1 day, they come back and they are welcomed again.
    Have a good1. Never had the chance to meet you, but take care and B nice as most players here say you are.

See u later.

or Sign Up to reply!