-image-
    Zombie Killing Area
    -image-

2. Edited 7 years ago by CreeperLord170

nice, I like it

3. Edited 7 years ago by _Ami_13_

@JustABritishFool Outside of the Base
    -image-

Very cool but what is this in the top right , I see redstone torches so i assume it's interesting.

4. @jamlbon Very cool but what is this in the top right , I see redstone torches so i assume it's interesting.

Its the outside of the Pumpkin farm, its basically a tall tower with 4 pumpkin spots with pistons which fire of a clock to harvest them

5. @JustABritishFool Its the outside of the Pumpkin farm, its basically a tall tower with 4 pumpkin spots with pistons which fire of a clock to harvest them

Ah okay well it's very cool :)

6. I find it interesting with your build that you managed to try and merge it with the nature of the surrounding areas :P Nicely done.

7. @TheDunmerRaven I find it interesting with your build that you managed to try and merge it with the nature of the surrounding areas :P Nicely done.

Thanks, I thought I would come out from building underground base (mainly because I was to lazy to do all the mining for it) and blossom to building above ground and hope i don't get raided *touch wood*

8. I really like the ceiling you've got going on inside. Also want to ask; what are the ladders for in the sugar cane farm?

9. @NutjobBob I really like the ceiling you've got going on inside. Also want to ask; what are the ladders for in the sugar cane farm?

Not 100% sure I was just following a video but they don't grow that high because its works of a block update so when a sugarcane grows the pistons fire and harvest it

10. I like it! =D

11. Agreed, keep up the good work. It's coming along nicely!

12. New Area: Villager Trading new to the Zombie Spawner
    -image-

13. Melon and Pumpkin Farm 3.0
    -image-

14. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

how do you find zimbie spawners?
    and can you make a mob grinder and still get zombie villagers?

15. @TheForgotten20 how do you find zimbie spawners?

1. Just by mining, and listening to the cries. Try exploring a cave, ravine etc.. it is most likely there will be atleast one or two dungeons(and spawneers) in there.
    2. If your mob grinder wasn't auto, you had some way to get the zombie villager out, and some way to seperate him from regular zombies that yes I would guess, i've never tried it really though.

16. @TheForgotten20 how do you find zombie spawners?

I found the spawner while i was mining/exploring the mass amount of caves that run in my area and to separate them I use the 1.10 piston "bug" where if you push a stick piston into a mob or player it will drag the player though the block

17. can you send me a link to a tutorial or something?

18. @TheForgotten20 can you send me a link to a tutorial or something?

or

19. Edited 7 years ago by JustABritishFool

Even bigger Melon and Pumpkin Farm.
    Only the base of it but you get the jist of much it will make
    -image-

20. lol for me the chunk glitched and i found a spawner that was n the same level as this nderground room so then i went into the room and dug to it. but im dumb so i need to invite my teamates @TomTom900 @AirBear11 @Jordi223b @wblaine128 to help me make this into a grinder and then we can get rich.(basically)

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!