The Sky Kin Recruitment Post

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

basically either get recommendation from a trusted independent member or go on an expedition so we know you are trustworhthy

3. @thegoldsmith well iv been playing on this server and the old one for over a year sole so i dont know anyone really so whats the expedition

4. @Olliebaba7 @thegoldsmith well iv been playing on this server and the old one for over a year sole so i dont know anyone really so whats the expedition

basically what happens is we choose a direction and just go as far as we can until we find something interesting or cant carry anymore stuff

5. @thegoldsmith can do ill msg u on the server

6. ahem as second in command in skykin. ( showsomethin is first) i say that skykin is now a closed faction and no new members are allowed.

7. @Cutebot you have never been a member of this faction and showjockette777 is the second in command i am the founder and leader and by the way just because we are a peaceful faction does not mean all of our allies are @Cutebot

8. and also in response to the "close faction" remark new members are always welcome to join

9. can i be an ally to skykin? btw i liv with kaptain_kirk and hopefully he doesnt disapprove

10. @TheForgotten20 a good few of our members like kaptin_kirk you offer of alliance is accepted

11. btw am i employed for ur stable yard?(my set is almost broke so i need some armour,( enchanted with anything to look scary), if i am employed ofcourse

12. the stable yard is not quite prepared yet so you really wouldn't have anything to guard and yes your hired and may we discuss this further in the stables thread?

13. so, i'm in?

14. yep @hopping25

15. thnx

16. your welcome @hopping25

17. Id like to join if you have any openings. I am just returning post 1.9 and i don't have much to my name. I am exceptionally skilled in redstone/slimestone and plan on being on frequently.

18. bacon its slimeblock btw

19. [deleted]

31 Jul 2016
    Deleted 7 years ago by CraftyMyner
  20. a slimeblock is a slimeblock, slimestoneing is the creation of slimeblock mashines :P

21. @MrSparklyBacon we would be happy to allow you to join good redstone and slime engineers are hard to come by and we would be more than happy to supply you with material for your projects if you join and to trade them to you if you dont.

@dragon
    many of our members do not like it to be told that they are in the faction in-case they get swamped with membership requests and questions. but i can tell you that i am the founder and leader and showjockette777 is second in command.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!