The Any-thread

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@NutjobBob Speaking of ban appeals, I'm very much enjoying @grantbanana's replies to appeals.
    Although I'm not sure moderately quite rhymes with eternity XD

I agree with this xD

BTW @NutjobBob, do you happened to visit Stranger Company's castle some times ago?

3. @NutjobBob Speaking of ban appeals, I'm very much enjoying @grantbanana's replies to appeals.

"Get rekt,
    You suck,
    Your banned,
    Bad luck.

You're finished, you're done"

Banana, you got a new fan

4. Edited 7 years ago by ViciousKangaroo

The ban-ana-peal master

5. @ViciousKangaroo Hoe do you increase the spawn rate of wither skeletons in a nether fortress?! I need wither skulls badly ;c

slab a lot of the fortress and all spawnable blocks that are loaded while your there

6. Caw! Caw! Caw!

7. im often tempted to reply to ban appeals, but i know that what i say would often be deleted and repeated by admins

8. @ardoasms slab a lot of the fortress and all spawnable blocks that are loaded while your there

Wont this decrease it?

9. @ViciousKangaroo Wont this decrease it?

I think he meant the surrounding area except the place you want the wither to spawn there

10. Ohhhh

11. One day, I found my neighbour painting his fences under the hot sun, he's drenched in sweat but I notice he is wearing 2 jackets.

"Mister ,why are you wearing 2 thick jackets and paint the fences under the hot sun?"

Looking as though he will faint, he turned to me and said:

"Well, the instructions here say 'for better result, put on 2 coats', I wasn't sure if the coats I'm wearing is wrong, but the paint work sure as hell is shit"

12. @NutjobBob Speaking of ban appeals, I'm very much enjoying @grantbanana's replies to appeals.

you are obviously very new as grant has been spitting bars at hackers for centuries

13. @Phosphor_ you are obviously very new as grant has been spitting bars at hackers for centuries

Reasonably, I joined last November and have been around on and off since.

@Laineyyz BTW @NutjobBob, do you happened to visit Stranger Company's castle some times ago?

I visit every so often to bring gifts of cake, build redstone junk on your towers, and leave lovely signs in the information room.

14. @NutjobBob Reasonably, I joined last November and have been around on and off since.

I visit every so often to bring gifts of cake, build redstone junk on your towers, and leave lovely signs in the information room.

Ahhh no wonder! I got a sign in my house signed by NJB, took me a while to work out it's you :P

15. @ViciousKangaroo Wont this decrease it?

it makes it do other mobs cant spawn there, therefore the mob cap isnt filled as fast and more skeles have a chance of showing up, you would also look into a wither farm design on youtube

16. Edited 7 years ago by T0rsion

A kid tells his father one night that his mother is going to die tommorow, the next day, the father finds his wife on the porch dead.

Two days later, the kid tells his father that he (the father) would die before midnight of the next day.

Panicking and grieved over the death of his wife, he goes to work and stays there all the next day. At midnight, he was still alive. Relieved that his son was wrong, he goes home to see his son...

...Only to find the mailman dead on the porch...

17. potatos are delicious

18. @_Confederacy_ A kid tells his father one night that his mother is going to die tommorow, the next day, the father finds his wife on the porch dead.

Two days later, the kid tells his father that he (the father) would die before midnight of the next day.

Panicking and grieved over the death of his wife, he goes to work and stays there all the next day. At midnight, he was still alive. Relieved that his son was wrong, he goes home to see his son...

Dang i could take that ending so many different ways.... Like just the "lol random ending.." or the more darker endings that i won't get into.

19. @_Confederacy_ A kid tells his father one night that his mother is going to die tommorow, the next day, the father finds his wife on the porch dead.

I dun't get it

20. @Derndeff I dun't get it

the mailman is the kid's father

21. @Laineyyz the mailman is the kid's father

Wtf

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!