More server commands

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

It's not the fact of making the game easier some people can't spend all day running in Minecraft...

3. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

@Rybye It's not the fact of making the game easier some people can't spend all day running in Minecraft...

You can reach anywhere in the server overworld in 30 minutes. That's hardly all day rybye, in fact it takes approximately 15 minutes to reach the border if you use speed 2 pots on nether roof.

This suggestion just encourages laziness tbh
    We can't do everything for you and part of vanilla is a reasonably pure survival experience.

It's pretty much irrelevant anyway since it's not feasible to do this anyway.

4. Edited 7 years ago by Furwop

Gotta remember not everyone has the money and or is willing to use the money to pay for alts or VIP roof access.

Also, what do you mean "anywhere" no way your running 20,000 blocks in 30 min.

5. Indeed, however your point is invalid as you can pearl onto the roof without VIP and this was the primary method of doing so before the warp was introduced.

To get to the overworld border you need to run 12.5k on the nether roof, this takes less than 30 minutes even without speed potions or elytas.

6. Edited 7 years ago by Furwop

Ok, so pearl glitching onto the roof isn't bannable then? But removing the bedrock is?

They are both in game exploits and give an unfair advantage.

7. ^

8. How is glitching through the roof an unfair advantage ? All it does is make your path obstacle-free.

9. @ViciousKangaroo Not sure, but people have been permanently banned without question for it in the past.

10. Double ^

11. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

@Furwop Ok, so pearl glitching onto the roof isn't bannable then? But removing the bedrock is?

They are both in game exploits and give an unfair advantage.

Pearl glitching has always been allowed, breaking bedrock has always been banned.
    We judge that the benefits of allowing Pearl glitching outweigh the negatives. We do not consider it an exploit.
    This is not the case however with breaking bedrock as it can cause problems ergo it's banned.
    It's proportionally, one is far more damaging than the other.

Nor do they give unfair advantages technically since anyone can perform them.

12. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

@Furwop @ViciousKangaroo Not sure, but people have been permanently banned without question for it in the past.

Incorrect. As far as I am aware no one has ever been banned for glitching onto the roof and it is not banned.
    Do you have an example of this ?

13. Edited 7 years ago by Furwop

@R4iscool1
    OK, I understand the nether roof thing now. Maybe there needs to be a rule clarification with the nether roof, personally I think that would be a good idea; but, maybe I'm wrong.

I know in the last several weeks there was a permanent ban for someone removing bedrock in the nether roof but I can't seem to find it. I believe it was deleted as with his forum account because he kept trying to repost appeals but I've searched and can't find it. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm almost certain someone was perma banned for bedrock removing w the TNT cart exploit. Him having other offenses may have contributed to the ban but I can't remember if there were any; and as I said I cannot find the appeal.

14. Then why is pearl glitching in spawn/parlour/furnace room bankable?

15. @Rybye Then why is pearl glitching in spawn/parlour/furnace room bankable?

Hahah where is the parlour on the server

16. @adamblakely2 Hahah where is the parlour on the server

Bruh, he meant parkour, use your head lmao

17. @Furwop @R4iscool1
    OK, I understand the nether roof thing now. Maybe there needs to be a rule clarification with the nether roof, personally I think that would be a good idea; but, maybe I'm wrong.

I know in the last several weeks there was a permanent ban for someone removing bedrock in the nether roof but I can't seem to find it. I believe it was deleted as with his forum account because he kept trying to repost appeals but I've searched and can't find it. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm almost certain someone was perma banned for bedrock removing w the TNT cart exploit. Him having other offenses may have contributed to the ban but I can't remember if there were any; and as I said I cannot find the appeal.

You are correct he was banned for bedrock breaking since as I said it isn't allowed. How is that relevant.
    No one has ever been banned for pearling onto the roof like I said.

18. @Rybye Then why is pearl glitching in spawn/parlour/furnace room bankable?

It's banned becuase we don't want the inner workings of our server stolen and there is things below spawn which could possibly exploited.

19. Well you read what I was saying in the wrong context I was talking about the bedrock breach ban. Not the epearl.

20. @Furwop Well you read what I was saying in the wrong context I was talking about the bedrock breach ban. Not the epearl.

Okay well it was very misleading given that we where all talking about Pearling.

However I've already explained our reasoning for banning bedrock breaking so it's fine anyway.

21. Yes I understand, thanks for having a civilized conversation with me, appreciate it. Don't get it to much here.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!