More server commands

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

^

3. ^

4. @Furwop Bruh, he meant parkour, use your head lmao

Thanks tips, never woulda figured that out with you "use your head"

5. @R4iscool1 It's banned becuase we don't want the inner workings of our server stolen and there is things below spawn which could possibly exploited.

What do you mean inner workings stolen ?

6. @Rybye What do you mean inner workings stolen ?

We have had cases of our command blocks and other workings been stolen and used for other people's servers in 1.8 without them even crediting crafty.

7. How would they see the commands though? I thought only creative mode players had access to command blocks...

8. when my chunk glitched I saw a small room under tradepost. it didn't look very intresting TBH. also, is being inside crafty's head allowed?

9. @_Haxington_ How would they see the commands though? I thought only creative mode players had access to command blocks...

There is methods, that's all I can say without revealing how it's done which would allow you to try it.

10. Okay Then...

11. We are extremely strict when it comes to things like command blocks and bedrock as we do want to protect craftys work.

Possession of command blocks by a non admin, will result in a ban or removal of the command block from your inventory in fastest way possible.

As R4 said commands have been stolen and used elsewhere by people without Craftys consent and we are determined not to let that happen again.

Nysic

12. I understand that, I just didn't know it was possible to get command blocks without creative mode.

13. why cant you make your house nearer to spawn instead of the outer ring

14. so you dont have to go on the roof at all

15. @owencreeps why cant you make your house nearer to spawn instead of the outer ring

Becuase the closer it is to spawn, the more likely it is to be raided.

or Sign Up to reply!