Cutebots' Cheap Convenience

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@Cutebot im talking about your head nub you a rip off i could get it easily

3. @ghostassasin81 r00d

4. @Cutebot @ghostassasin81 r00d

truth hurts and face reality nub

5. Ill buy 6 stacks of tnt

6. @SovietSuperman_ sorry i wont be on for a week or so, but i will get it ready ASAP when i get back.

7. @SovietSuperman_ Ill buy 6 stacks of tnt

lol why so much tho man

8. @Cutebot canni get 20 stacks of tnt pls ?

9. @Chips_The_Gamer @Cutebot canni get 20 stacks of tnt pls ?

damn so much tnt mate

10. @Chips_The_Gamer damn daniel, rockin it again with the TNT.

LOL im getting soo many orders, expect it to be slow @SovietSuperman_ and @Chips_The_Gamer and whoever else wants TNT

11. @Cutebot @Chips_The_Gamer damn daniel, rockin it again with the TNT.

LOL im getting soo many orders, expect it to be slow @SovietSuperman_ and @Chips_The_Gamer and whoever else wants TNT

As long as I get my tnt... I've been needing this much for a few months now... I think people are afraid of what Imma do with it or something ;P

12. @Chips_The_Gamer As long as I get my tnt... I've been needing this much for a few months now... I think people are afraid of what Imma do with it or something ;P

lol

13. I would like 4 stacks of tnt @Cutebot

14. @Chips_The_Gamer As long as I get my tnt... I've been needing this much for a few months now... I think people are afraid of what Imma do with it or something ;P

im very afraid of what you would do with it

15. @ghostassasin81 im very afraid of what you would do with it

pffffffffff whats that supposed to mean

16. @Chips_The_Gamer pffffffffff whats that supposed to mean

idk exactly the thought of 20 stacks is enough to murder the server

17. @ghostassasin81 idk exactly the thought of 20 stacks is enough to murder the server

Nahhhh. I think it'd take a bit more but thats not what I'm planning to to with it xD

18. @Chips_The_Gamer Nahhhh. I think it'd take a bit more but thats not what I'm planning to to with it xD

so what will you do then

19. @ghostassasin81 so what will you do then

Somethin.

20. @Chips_The_Gamer Somethin.

so very descriptive mate good answer 100 points to the infamous chips

21. Edited 7 years ago by SymphonicYT

OK, im taking TNT off my order list, im getting big orders. @BlueSnoww , @Chips_The_Gamer and @SovietSuperman_ expect your TNT within 7 business days, but TNT is now off my list for people to order.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!