1. 7 years ago

Make it so on the FAQ and server cart that is doesnt say VIP's get OP trades and a guardian farm, we dont

2. Also is it possible that you hold a competition for making a new VIP lounge, the old one is a bit lackluster

3. My plan is to hook up the FAQ to the Server AI so you can just ask a question and it will scroll to the place in the FAQ. It could also answer rules.

4. It still says we have a guardian farm though

5. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

Which may be returned soon. Not in the priority list however. People seem to be quite obsessed with the farm when in reality it's a a fairly poor way to get xp an end farm is far faster and more effective. Its really not a core feature.

6. I don't think the issue is with the guardian farm, rather with the FAQ being out of date/inaccurate on a number of things.
    In the hope of saving you some time here's some things that might be worth considering changing:

No mention of discord (although the server AI does mention it)

Where is survival?
    To get started, run past the green line

There is no green line anymore

Where did my base go?
    The island in the End is very small, so whatever you build there will be cleaned up eventually.

Consider updating to: The main island

Can I TP to my friend?
    To use the TPA, one player clicks the request button and the other presses the accept button

Refers to the old tpa system. Given how often people ask about this it might be useful to update it, even though it is spelled out pretty clearly in the book.

​Why didn’t my TPA work?
    You must...both have at least one vote (free for VIP’s)

Also refers to old tpa system

What are the perks of VIP?
    VIP lounge which contains a fish tank full of guardians

Not true, also doesn't mention no rtp cooldown and perks re. warps. Granted these are all correct in the store.

How do I vote? What do I get?

Is repeated by "Where can I vote?". Could do with being consolidated. Also, is it still 16 magic meat or is it now 8? (I'm not entirely sure)
    Voting doesn't mention CraftyCredits.

How do I apply for staff?
    You can apply for staff on our website (http://craftymynes.serverkart.com/forums/ )

Link to the old forums. No mention of tick requirements for staff (although it's in the application template)

Why can't I break blocks?
    Keep walking past the green line

No green line

What happens if I change my in-game name?

Doesn't mention losing warps, ticks, kd, votes, crafty credits, and parkour checkpoints

There is also no mention of CraftyCredits and how warps work which is something that seems to come up a fair bit in game. No mention of parkour or trade post either, not sure if that's really necessary though.
    On a cosmetic note the final line of the FAQ has two rank colours jammed together.

I'm also curious about the VIP+ terms and conditions in the rules. Specifically:

Those who are appointed to the rank of VIP+ will also receive staff-like capabilities, such as kick/ban.

Is this still the case?

Finally, is the "No griefing any part of spawn" rule still relevant with the new spawn? (it also mentions the old spawn bridges)

I'm hoping this comes of as helpful (as it was intended) rather than as rubbing it in that these things are out of date/inacurate
    :D

7. fuck i should probably work on that

8. Edited 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

also the vip buildings is something else im working on but i have very limited time due to school, work and other personal things going on. Putting the FAQ as my top priority now.

or Sign Up to reply!