bohhan's Ban Appeal... again!!

1. 6 years ago

bohhan

2 Jun 2017 Suspended

In Game Name: bohhan

Reason for your ban: Chat violation(Language)

Why should you be unbanned: Round 2 baby!!! First things first I said "Wus up my N-words!!!" that got me kicked. (Note I didn't say the actual N-word, but an understandable kick) Later I said "B======D" in chat. So I think I got banned for typing a penis in chat lol. Seeing how swearing is allowed in moderation I thought typing in a stupid penis wouldn't matter. Ha ha have a nice day lads.

2. Possible pattern forming?

3. Edited 6 years ago by Nysic

Obvious pattern, I had just gotten done having a discussion with you in-game, not a minute before i banned you, warning you about your actions, and what would happen if you continued to break the rules.

Seeing as a 24hour ban was not able to curve your actions, you ban will be for 48hrs, give or take. I will pardon you AFTER i get off work that day, so do not pester staff about being pardoned before then.

4. Edited 6 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

48 hours doesn't seem like enough of a deterrent considering your blatant disregard for our rules.

You will be unbanned in 4 days time, I'd strongly recommend that you read the rules less we meet here again.

Nysic

5. Edited 6 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

I don't they understand at all.

Let's make it 7 days

6. Let's make it permanent, shall we?

-image-

or Sign Up to reply!