Harvestar news! We don't go down easily.

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

The only person who's insulted anyone in this thread is Jrod

3. Flash again stop crying

4. We never allowed anyone "we like" go to it that wasn't in the base. I was never defending it. Not even sure what I am "defending". I have been saying that the whole tnting of the end farm didn't matter to us. Randos on the server used it more then we did. In 1.8 I said Azrad made the majority or the traps and everyone, not just the Red army, camped the farm. Team Eye was never a team and most of us were out to get eachother in 1.8.

5. Edited 8 years ago by KingJrod

On top of this I never insulted anyone. Get over yourself Flash.

6. *continues to read the drama as she sips on her tea*

7. Please share the tea :)

8. Edited 8 years ago by FlashFood

@KingJrod lol okay child xD

Responding to Flower isn't crying, it didn't hurt me. I don't know what I need to get over when I'm just stating something you said.

@afritz9500 *continues to read the drama as she sips on her tea*

Is it lemonade iced tea?

9. Just your regular sweet iced tea;)

10. I kinda regret being nice to you after tht burn
    but, I was just trying something!
    Punishment first
    then reward
    That's how you train dogs irl right?
    -image-
    I'm an ass but I still lu king no hard feelings
    woof

11. Wow what an insult xD it was so mean

12. Edited 8 years ago by FlashFood

Didn't say it did. Just responding to someone and watching you get all worked up over nothing

13. lol xD yes "worked up" when you added onto this feed coming after me. I don't give two shits besides saying gg to tnting nothing of value

14. Dang. Flash i didnt know you were part of a group.

15. flashy senpai is with us or hes a supporter at least someone we can trust I also support harvaster I'm more of a weirdo visitor/supporter but I'm thinking of building a few nice things there :u

16. LoZ fans gotta stick together :P

17. yes senpai ofc !! :'D
    hehe

18. King what do you mean "Cap don't matter." What the fuck did I do to you? I never even talk to you :(

19. @jdakandeek I didnt bait you at all.

20. King is right, Azrad made the first few traps to lure Leader of Nazgul away from camping and griefing the end farm until he stopped caring about it a week later.

Team Eye was only put together in 1.9, when Tsu, Dark and co invited the others.
    I dont think anyone is really defending this tower, more like saying congrats, we'll make another one.

Though this thread is saltier than Wendy's fries.

21. @Blackened_Dawn Though this thread is saltier than Wendy's fries.

@Blackened_Dawn i thought i was the only one who said that im fuckin laughing

i love wendys fries though <3

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!