1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by SymphonicYT

So, me and a friend have put together a website and developed a few flash games. It isn't perfect, but if you want to support us you can go check it out @ bit.ly/audaxgames

-image-

2. Scratch? Best programming language ever

3. Played some of them, nice games you got there

4. Flash is discontinued and will stop working completely in 2020 i think

5. @MisterReco Scratch? Best programming language ever

@3ddy Flash is discontinued and will stop working completely in 2020 i think

Scratch is converting to HTML5 and JS in 2019.

Scratch is fine. It's fine. It isn't hurting anyone.

6. @Cileklim Played some of them, nice games you got there

Thanks!

7. Edited 5 years ago by onionpaste

Nice!

8. @Cutebot Scratch is converting to HTML5 and JS in 2019.

i see, that makes sense

9. @Stone__Warrior Nice!

Tysm

10. @Cutebot Tysm

Do you plan to ever expand to downloadable games, written in C++, Java, or something?

11. @Stone__Warrior Do you plan to ever expand to downloadable games, written in C++, Java, or something?

The plan, currently, was yes, as it is possible to convert our current games into .swf files, and from there .jar and .exe (Anyone can PM me here or on the Audax Games discord for getting an alpha version of these).

We will see if we can whip up something to play the games offline once scratch moves over to HTML5 and JS.

12. @Cutebot The plan, currently, was yes, as it is possible to convert our current games into .swf files, and from there .jar and .exe (Anyone can PM me here or on the Audax Games discord for getting an alpha version of these).

We will see if we can whip up something to play the games offline once scratch moves over to HTML5 and JS.

Also, we may introduce some games involving online multiplayer in which case we will need to have online compatibility on an downloaded game, so we may have to work out some kinks with that, - if you are intrested in the technical side

TL;DR my last 2 posts: yes downloadable games.

13. So I got the high score by far:
    -image-
    And I spent a lot of diamonds making it follow a logical order (2048 to 256) but the game crashed so I just took a screenshot. Here ya go. Try and beat me before it freezes :D

14. hehe! yay!

@JuraraJupiter So I got the high score by far:
    -image-
    And I spent a lot of diamonds making it follow a logical order (2048 to 256) but the game crashed so I just took a screenshot. Here ya go. Try and beat me before it freezes :D

15. @JuraraJupiter So I got the high score by far:
    -image-

Sorry about the freezing, don't think its a glitch in the code.

16. Update: New 3rd person shooter style top view game coming soon!

17. I love the god simulator game. A bit laggy with too many cats in tho. Nice games

18. @Caw I love the god simulator game. A bit laggy with too many cats in tho. Nice games

Once the games become downloadable, we will be able to dedicate more processing power to them, so wait on that for the lag fixes.

19. @Cutebot Once the games become downloadable, we will be able to dedicate more processing power to them, so wait on that for the lag fixes.

When will that happen?

20. @Caw When will that happen?

Soon

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!