Nathan112202's Ban Appeal

1. 5 years ago

Nathan112202

I have no reason for being banned from this server. I am just here to appeal to be unbanned.

VIP+ AstralIdol I think is the one that banned me I seriously did nothing. Whatever he says, don't listen to him, he's the one lying. We went to each other's bases and when I got back on he blew up everything and he says he is one that doesn't grief or raid what a liar. I complained to him and when I was getting on to make a new base, I'm banned. I did nothing to him and he bans me.

2. Hello, I'm the mod who banned you. For the record, raiding griefing and lying are all allowed.

You were banned because of what you said to another player in pm, roughly referring to a bomb squad. We both see it as a threat of Swatting, which we do not tolerate, idle or not.

Seeing how this will be your third ban and obviously don't catch on very quickly, this ban will last 7 days. I hope you take this time to read and come to understand our rules here.

https://forum.craftymynes.com/pages/2-rules

3. I'd like to point out that if banned again it can be a permanent one, so tread carefully and follow the rules if you wish to stay.
    GL

or Sign Up to reply!