sovietsuperman: Who is "Jar"?

1. 8 years ago

You left a sign on my tower! You claimed that (rephrased): "It'll be exciting when Jar is banned again!" Personally, I don't think bans are very exciting, but to each their own!

As exciting as this mystery is, I'd like an answer: Who is "Jar"?

2. To keep it short, _JarJar was a kid who got banned a few months ago for his childish behaviour and threats to crash the server.

3. Edited 8 years ago by Elephant_Parade

And you're implying that *I* am _JarJar? That's the impression that I got from the sign.

4. That is what I am implying. Though I have no hard evidence at the moment, I have heard rumors. Whether true or not you and _JarJar have share a particular trait. You annoy me.

5. Seriously? I've been on this server for more than a year. I don't remember how long, exactly, but I think I started playing a month or two before the reset? I'm hardly a ban-dodge account.

It sounds like you're jumping to conclusions. I'm kind of curious where you heard the rumours, though!

6. Edited 8 years ago by Chips_The_Gamer

Yeah , there's no way Elephant is Jar. Jar would've gotten banned again by now lol

7. My sources will remain undisclosed at this moment.

8. @sovietsuperman My sources will remain undisclosed at this moment.

Because they don't exist?

But seriously, accusing someone of being a ban-dodger because of a questionable, subjective similarity and mysterious, undefined rumours is actually pretty rude! I would go so far as to say that it is not, in fact, a thing you should do.

[/serious]

Back to excitement!

9. I admitted I had no hard evidence, my opinions are just that. Either way, have fun with your leaked coords

10. He should join to some fun in a few minutes :P

11. I joined, but I didn't see anything exciting. :(

Too bad.

12. I probably left before you joined. Oh well , there'll be some surprises for you later :)

13. 7 years ago

Jar Jar Binks

14. Out of all the old posts, why did you revive this one?

15. He did some others too

16. jeez hax. your pulling one of these?

17. i like noodles

18. K

or Sign Up to reply!