Anaxionus's Ban Appeal

1. 3 years ago
    Edited 3 years ago by Anaxionus

In Game Name: Anaxionus

Reason for your ban: "Sneaking Mod/Cheat"

Why should you be unbanned: I did not know that using the in-game setting that is part of Minecraft's default settings options which simply sets sneak to "toggle" instead of manual depress was considered a "sneak cheat". If I had been warned of this, I would have turned that setting back to manual depress; I was only doing so to hide my underground location. Instead, while in the midst of writing a book in my underground base, a mod showed up, killed me, put me in jail, insinuated I was one of the "keks" (which was the real sore point for me -- I'm not a white supremacist, which is what I've seen this associated with, nor with those folks, who actually destroyed my previous base), and then banned me, losing the book I was working on, etc. Again, if I knew the in-game settings (no mods, no alterations to vanilla game mode) were considered cheats, I would have not done so. I do apologize if I overlooked some aspect of the rules; I had thought I'd read them carefully, and again didn't realize using a standard in-game option was a cheat.

2. Hi. I want to start this by clarifying that I wasn't calling you a white supremacist, I was referring to your group of cheating friends that like to call themselves "kek klan" in between getting banned. kek being an ancient meme, coming from a world of warcraft horde to alliance translations for "lol". Now onto the more important matter.

I was not aware that this feature was added in 1.15. I was still under the impression that what you were doing was only possible with the use of a hacked client, and given the fact that we've banned two of your buddies for cheating already, it didn't occur to me that it might be a misunderstanding.

I'll pardon you immediately, all of the items I cleared should be in the chests I placed in your base. I'll be waiting to release you from jail and I apologize for the inconvenience.

or Sign Up to reply!