My Open Letter

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Beedobi

^^^^
    It is one thing for someone to repeatedly spam horrible and offensive words. It is a COMPLETELY different thing to go out of your way to make cruel jokes about somebodies life style and comfort.

and here's why:

Spamming words is something that we see often in the server. We ask them to stop, they do not, and they are banned for such. But we know that they are merely trolls going out of their way to try and mess with the players. They know what they are doing is wrong, and yet they continue. The go on despite the multiple warnings they are given simply because they can. Yes, they mean to cause harm. But we know that is what they are here for. They did not come to play, they came to troll.

What snow was referring to, was an entirely different subject. The person banned was a daily player and had been there for a pretty long time. He KNEW the rules. He came to play and enjoy his time on Craftymynes. He went after another player, who was also a daily, and he was asked to stop. He continued and was TOLD to stop. He continued to say harmful things despite knowing the server rules and being warned multiple times. He felt as though HE was the victim in this circumstance. In fact he made a forum post about how he was being "victimized".

There is a very noticeable line between the two scenarios.

3. Edited 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

All Hail The Holy Wall Of Text.

4. triggered

5. Edited 7 years ago by argonFiles

for my say on this: in the post, @SnowProper, you said "take this shit elsewhere, to another community." i don't think any community deserves some of the truly horrible people that play on here, (not just fluxated) nor does any human being that exists currently. i've seen shit get thrown back and forth between players..it's not pretty when it happens. i do wish it would happen less but the staff is giving it all they've got, so we really should thank them.

dawn did the edit matter even

6. Edited 7 years ago by SnowProper

@argonFiles -image-

You are adorable :)

7. @SnowProper @argonFiles -image-

You are adorable :)

Are you attempting to discredit something i said?

8. Edited 7 years ago by SnowProper

no, its nothing. no worries argon, this post isnt about me at all. so we dont need to get into any of that in here.

9. Someone spammed the n word?

10. @Captain_Mitchell Someone spammed the n word?

wat

11. @Captain_Mitchell Cell was just making up a scenario
    but of course, we do get people spamming those words more often than not. She was not referring to anybody in particular

12. That player in question broke rules 1,2,3,5 and 16

13. Oh sorry didnt know.

14. [deleted]

23 May 2016
    Deleted 3 years ago by CraftyMyner
  15. Holy thread necro, Batman. I thought discussion on this subject was locked?

16. It is, as of now.. XD hahahaha how'd this thread even come back

or Sign Up to reply!