Super_Anime_Luva's Staff Application

1. 3 years ago
    Edited 3 years ago by Super_Anime_Luva

In Game Name: Super_Anime_Luva

Time Zone: Australian Eastern Standard time (AEST)

Tell us a bit about yourself: I've been on Craftymynes for 2+ years and have been really enjoying the community. I also like how staff are so quick to remove problem players. I haven't played many other servers but I've been really loving this one.

Strengths: I'm quite active when online and I'm polite and courteous to other players. I've been pretty active in welcoming new players and giving any help where I can.

Weaknesses: Normally, due to my work schedule, I'm not on a lot during the week. (Though I've had more time during Covid it'll probably go back once quarantine is over but I'm going to try to get on when I can)

Why you are applying: I've played on this server for a while and I'd love to help make the server an enjoyable place for everyone like I've been experiencing during my time on the server. I also applied early last year and wanted to give it another go.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): According to Minecraft statistics, it's 35 352 000

If you could pick one thing about yourself to change what would it be, why would you change it and how would you change it: I can be pretty lazy but I've been trying to work on it by getting started on projects Ive been meaning to do for a while. I've found it pretty enjoyable to start them and for example it's been really rewarding to see my personal base come together.

Any additional information or notes: Thanks to everyone who've made it so enjoyable on the server!

or Sign Up to reply!