welshyless' (wlshy's) Ban Appeal

1. 3 years ago

In Game Name: wlshy (used to be welshyless)

Reason For Ban: 'Xraying'

Why you should be unbanned: I was banned back in August of 2020, then I was new to Java Minecraft as I had only just got my first PC. I found CraftyMynes, a survival server which I was beginning to enjoy the mini-culture of, and I had clocked around 60-odd hours in my 10 days playing. I had just discovered the Nether Quest, something I started to work for by mining for ancient debris. I had been mining for a while at Y level 12, when someone in chat was talking about Y-15 being the best layer for debris. after a quick google, I placed three blocks to make a staircase to go up to Y-15, and in the path of my staircase was a block of ancient debris.

This bad luck was what got me banned, suspected for x-ray. I get why that one instance was a little sus, yet I still don't get why I would x-ray as it literally defeats the point of Minecraft. At the time I was shocked and a little worried, leaving my first ban appeal a little scarce of info, confused as to what I had done. I was never going to break the rules of the server, I had made a few friends, was gifted VIP and was having fun, I had no reason to be banned. I miss playing on this server, it was truly a fun experience and I'd love to return and build great things. also I hope my base is ok.

Please consider unbanning me, Thanks.
    - Welshy.

2. Greetings, wlshy and thank you for your second ban appeal o/

You were banned by myself, under the name of Ufo_tofU that time.

After further analysis of the evidences regarding the aforementioned occurrence, it has been decided along other staff members that this is an x-ray situation.

With that said, this account's ban will stand, so I wish you best of luck elsewhere.

~Don

or Sign Up to reply!