Pastry985's Ban Appeal 2

1. 9 months ago
    Edited 9 months ago by Pastry985

In Game Name:Pastry985

Reason for your ban:Going against staff orders/persisting again staff + Using public chat to talk about hacked clients

Why should you be unbanned:I believe i should be unbanned becuase although i persisted against staff orders to stop talking about hacked clients and continued afterwards i was going to stop and although i did not at the time i have stopped now. I also dont believe a perm ban that can only be recified by a appeal should be inflicted upon a chat issue especially if it was already resolved by the end but that is not my choice to make.

2. I am the moderator that banned you.

Again, you fail to take full responsibility for your actions that caused your ban. This was about your childish behavior, constantly talking about ban activity or bans of players in the gameplay chat of Minecraft and your refusal to listen to multiple staff instructions & warnings. You are not taking full responsibility for it, and you want to say it was for something else still. You also now wish to complain about the process of appeal due to your actions, further damaging your case appeal.

See prior ban denial for original details.

https://forum.craftymynes.com/10279-pastry985-ban-apeal

Appeal Denied. Player is Banned.

or Sign Up to reply!