how does this forum work

1. last year
    Edited last year by Kaboom_Creepers

In-game name: Kaboom_Creepers

Reason for Ban: Server autobanned me when I said nigga

Why I should be unbanned: i was playing with my brother on this server and said "what nigga". the n word is used commonly where I live just to address people so there's no racist intention when people say it. i had no racist intention and just used it to address my brother, so yall should unban me. i had no idea that the server filters and autobans you when you say it since its just a vanilla server, and i didn't know that it was against the rules. obviously I won't use the word again or try to bypass the filter cause I'll just be banned again. my brother convinced me to spend my time writing this so i could play with him so don't waste my time please.

2. you talk i guess? you can also appeal for bans and apply for staff

3. Here's a direct copy of the chat rules.

Practice good chat etiquette
    Don’t use caps, don’t spam, don’t discuss controversial, sensitive or offensive topics (e.g. sex, sexual identity or preferences, race, politics, religion, drugs, etc.), no advertising, no links, no trolling. Please only use the minecraft font and English in global chat.

You posted an appeal, so now wait. But yes, you broke the rule. You admitted you spammed. I was on the server when you did the script, we players in game asked you multiple times to stop, you ignored us. We tried to warn ya and help. You got booted multiple times and STILL came back to do more.

or Sign Up to reply!