I've been playing on this server for several years now, and a while ago I decided to join a modded minecraft server. Boy, I had no idea how good I had it here on CraftyMynes. The people who made the server hardly care about it; when it began constantly crashing, the only person who could fix it took his sweet time looking into it. Honestly, I'm willing to bet most of them have forgotten it even exists. The only active admin acts unnecessarily harsh to anyone she's not friends with, insulting even people who ask sincere questions, and is one of the most emotionally immature people I've ever met; I've had more civil interactions with people banned for chat violations! Lastly, the lag. Holy CRAP, the lag. It takes me a whole minute just to join the server and there is constant freezing and rollbacking. I always have to log out in a safe place or I'll be dead when I join. Despite being a modded server, it doesn't use any mods that are designed to minimize lag and doesn't even have ANY teleport commands! Whenever people try to suggest mods, the usual response is "I'm cringing, read the rules: 'Do Not Ask About Mod Updates'".

This past month has opened my eyes and I just wanted to say thank you to CraftyMyner, you truly are a command-block genius and a highly experienced server owner. I also want to thank the staff for being supportive, honest, patient, and civil when it comes to the rules.