clients question

1. last year

My friend mentioned that Lunar Client, a partner of Hypixel is banned on this server. Is this true?

2. @wrongfully My friend mentioned that Lunar Client, a partner of Hypixel is banned on this server. Is this true?

Yes.

3. But why? The Optifine partner simply raises your FPS, while adding simple client-side mods.

4. Edited last year by Th3GreenGamer

The second part is the issue. It adds a minimap which is quite the advantage over a player without it.

5. 11 months ago

However, lunar is not detectable by the server and mini-maps can easily be added to optifine, which is an allowed mod.

6. 9 months ago

i'd like a response. clearly mini maps can be added to optifine

7. Every allowed modification has been vetted and approved by the admin team and Crafty. This is what we've chosen to allow and what not to allow. If you'd like to see a particular mod added to the allowed list, feel free to make a forums post and argue your point. If not, then your options are to play within the rules we have set, or find another server that lets you play the way you want. The use of unapproved mods and hacked clients is a permanent ban.

8. Edited 9 months ago by Th3GreenGamer

@wrongfully i'd like a response. clearly mini maps can be added to optifine

And a hacked client can easily be installed, and isn't detectable if you use many of the client-side hacks. What's your point?

Also, Optifine is it's own mod. It does not have addons, and it is not a modloader. Any minimaps would be unrelated to Optifine. Even if it was (which again, it's not) it still would not be allowed to use any minimaps.

or Sign Up to reply!