allowed to build near 0,0

1. 10 months ago
    Edited 10 months ago by Compos

I know in the past there was a rule to build past 1km from 0,0, my understanding it is because spawn was near 0,0.

I am wondering is it ok to build near 0,0 now?

There is also the no lava bucket protection near 0,0. which makes it harder for griefers to grief builds. so it gives a protection to builders from lava casts. so this might be un fair? but maybe this prevents too much ugly damage from being done?

I do not really know how acceptable it is for me to build near 0,0 and for me to invite others to build near 0,0, So I am wondering if it is ok?

edit:I did ask tez in game, and they suggested griefers can still use tnt. so i like that reasoning for building near 0,0 not being too unfair

2. 0, 0 is currently unprotected

3. @Compos I know in the past there was a rule to build past 1km from 0,0, my understanding it is because spawn was near 0,0.

I am wondering is it ok to build near 0,0 now?

There is also the no lava bucket protection near 0,0. which makes it harder for griefers to grief builds. so it gives a protection to builders from lava casts. so this might be un fair? but maybe this prevents too much ugly damage from being done?

I do not really know how acceptable it is for me to build near 0,0 and for me to invite others to build near 0,0, So I am wondering if it is ok?

edit:I did ask tez in game, and they suggested griefers can still use tnt. so i like that reasoning for building near 0,0 not being too unfair

0,0 is unprotected except for lava casts to prevent it from looking too much like a wasteland. Keep in mind that any player wishing to get to survival will be put in this area, any builds you make there will likely be destroyed very quickly. You are free to make community builds and attempt to defend them.

or Sign Up to reply!