Birdfrocks Bann Appeal

1. 7 months ago
    Edited 7 months ago by birdfrock

In Game Name: Birdfrock

Reason for your ban:
    I posted that I have ACCIDENTALLY logged in with Minimap, but DID NOT use it.

Why should you be unbanned:
    I play on 2 different server one of which allows minimap.
    I came back to CraftyMynes after the reset and forgot to turn off the minimap but as soon as I logged in I realized it was still active and I immediately logged out and disabled it, I DID NOT USE IT.

This was a complete accident, I admitted this in a post on the forum, which some of the Admins saw already.

This was a complete Human Error and I did not log in with it on intentionally.
    Again I immediately logged off and turned it off, I did not use it.
    This has been weeks since this happened and hasn't happened since.

total accident.

I'd like to keep playing on crafty mynes

2. Edited 7 months ago by rnc2011

Hi Birdfrock,

Thank you for the appeal. This has lead to a spirited discussion on our end. We have a long history of zero tolerance when it comes to knowingly hacking on the server and we are not changing that now. Player admission hacks are usually straightforward as they usually involve an admission of hacking but not knowing it’s against the against the rules - we stand by these bans as players have gained from an advantage on other players.

This all being said, we have found this case to be different. You admitted to recognizing a mistake as soon as you logged in and fixed it immediately. Because of this, we are unbanning you. We will also be revisiting several previous bans that we will overturn if we find them to be identical. We apologize for any inconvenience!

or Sign Up to reply!