1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@Pimpcy I present your theme song

In Classy Comic Sans

well played

3. Thank you to @Sofatroll this is my new favourite gif
    -image-

4. Dispite my base being raided a new base location is being scouted and the Sky Kin are still standing strong

5. Gg

6. Ok since a nether portaler got into the new base we have scouted far and wide and found an awesome new spot. Due to the pointless destruction of our building materials by the raider we are requesting stacks of cobblestone for the construction of a new base. please msg me in game (note:we are requesting for ease we can get the materials ourselves but it would be faster to ask nicely.)

7. goldsmith, can you msg me the new base location?

8. jordi do you have spare cobble coal, stone, stone bricks? were running out for our castle

9. @Jordi223b
    sure in game

10. I can get a lot of cobble with my picas if you guys want

11. picas lol my i meant my pickaxe

12. the goldsmith wasn't the fact base going to be by the village airbear11 made?

13. I hate auto correct it bugs me so much I said fac and it made it fact

14. I would be happy if AirBear11 would take the responsibility but i don't want all that he has built to be destroyed but if he is willing and informs me then it can be the faction base

15. airbear11 will be back tomorrow he went on a camping trip for a couple days sadly i couldn't go

16. oh well i'll try to catch him tomorrow

17. The Lost Boys (a new faction founded by Banditthepanda )has now been allied with us

18. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

To any Homeless Sky Kin Msg me in game a new faction base is being established and we need materials and people to come

ps: yes i know people will try to con me into letting them into my base i know how to deal with them

19. i have 27 stacks of cobble going to waste soon..when i leave my base. please tell me your basemates so i give them the cobble. unless @TomTom900 we need it for our new base

20. @TheForgotten20
    you can just msg me in game ok?

21. sorry i didnt see that in time...i already set my home elsewhere

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!