1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

@_Haxington_ is the strife in your faction going to in anyway affect the alliance between the Celestial Order and the Sky Kin?

3. No, not at all. We have evacuated the previous base and moved to a new (possibly better) location.

4. I would like it to be known that team flux may have destroyed our main base of operations but due to the fact that we have allies and people on the server who actually trust us new base construction is already under way like I said to them in game the Sky Kin shall never fall

5. Edited 7 years ago by Pimpcy

I present your theme song

In Classy Comic Sans

6. @Pimpcy I present your theme song

In Classy Comic Sans

lol

7. @Pimpcy I present your theme song

In Classy Comic Sans

well played

8. Thank you to @Sofatroll this is my new favourite gif
    -image-

9. Dispite my base being raided a new base location is being scouted and the Sky Kin are still standing strong

10. Gg

11. Ok since a nether portaler got into the new base we have scouted far and wide and found an awesome new spot. Due to the pointless destruction of our building materials by the raider we are requesting stacks of cobblestone for the construction of a new base. please msg me in game (note:we are requesting for ease we can get the materials ourselves but it would be faster to ask nicely.)

12. goldsmith, can you msg me the new base location?

13. jordi do you have spare cobble coal, stone, stone bricks? were running out for our castle

14. @Jordi223b
    sure in game

15. I can get a lot of cobble with my picas if you guys want

16. picas lol my i meant my pickaxe

17. the goldsmith wasn't the fact base going to be by the village airbear11 made?

18. I hate auto correct it bugs me so much I said fac and it made it fact

19. I would be happy if AirBear11 would take the responsibility but i don't want all that he has built to be destroyed but if he is willing and informs me then it can be the faction base

20. airbear11 will be back tomorrow he went on a camping trip for a couple days sadly i couldn't go

21. oh well i'll try to catch him tomorrow

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!