1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

can i join skykin?

3. Can I join?
    Tell me where to go

4. @Rybye can i join skykin?

Lmao

5. XD when rybye joined my faction, he took everything good lmao. i vowed i would never let anyone trust rybye without a prewarning when we got raided like that

6. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

@Rybye you have robbed us before don't think we have forgotten.

@Carnivorous_Cow sure but as part of our recruiting strategy you will need either a trusted players recommendation or to complete an expedition or two with us.

@TheForgotten20 he joined a while ago and robbed us probably before he robbed you because we did not get your warning

7. Hey everyone sorry I haven't been on in a while I have had no internet for sometime and I am posting this in a passing window of opportunity I won't be on for a while longer but the sky kin is still active

8. Deleted 7 years ago by _Killer_Memestar
  9. Cool

10. @_Killer_Memestar I'm new can i join?

"New"

11. @FlashFood "New"

#rekt

12. LOL

13. Deleted 7 years ago by hopping25
  14. @thegoldsmith
    @FrostFoxHD
    @AnySkyKin
    i don't have a lot of time to do craftymynes but my little brother loves it so he will be doing a lot on my acount here, don't worry about him betraying you, he would not do that.

15. So I guess you could say you will be... "hopping" on and off the server :P

16. lol @_Haxington_
    i hear a lot of hopping jokes on and off line (its my last name) but that was pretty good

17. Oh cool, nice name!

18. yep,
    although most people think it Hopkin, Hobbit, Hoofer, Hobbling and other things

19. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

@hopping25 i thought of rabbit jokes

20. @thegoldsmith y is ur base so poor? I had to beg for a bucket to redesign the farm

21. no i just spend my stuff on other stuff alot @TheForgotten20

or Sign Up to reply!