Message from PenguinCommander

1. 7 years ago

Fret not, humans, ravens and orcas! The Order of the Mackeral has not disappeared. We shall continue to seek out all of the mackeral spread throughout the server. It is not too late to join us in our conquest!

Penguin Fact of the Day:

Penguins can be playful. They like to go tobogganing. They will lay on their tummy and slide through the ice and snow. Penguins will also dive off cliffs into the water, get out and dive again for fun.

2. May your ponds fill with Mackerel.
    Caw. Caw.

3. Bee fact of the day:
    The bee's brain is oval in shape and only about the size of a sesame seed, yet it has remarkable capacity to learn and remember things and is able to make complex calculations on distance traveled and foraging efficiency.

4. The Celestial Order wishes to be allied to your faction PenguinCommander

5. You guys(or penguins) still around?

6. Fear not, friend! We still are here. Building and biding our time.

7. I'd like to join ur fac

8. @PenguinCommander Fear not, friend! We still are here. Building and biding our time.

Nice! I was hoping you guys hadn't died off because you provide quite the excitement! I'll leave this penguin symbol here also.

(*)>

9. Edited 7 years ago by mightymyntz

@FishW Nice! I was hoping you guys hadn't died off because you provide quite the excitement! I'll leave this penguin symbol here also.

(*)>

You forgot the "noot noot!" Fish xD

10. can i join the mackeral

11. @SharpSerac can i join the mackeral

lmao so trustworthy xd

12. Blesian

8 Jun 2016 Suspended

@argonFiles lmao so trustworthy xd

lmao doesn't even play on the server xd

13. does it take a genius to know that some suspicious dude who goes around asking everyone is probably not trustworthy?

14. Blesian

8 Jun 2016 Suspended

I think SharpSerac is just a friendly member of the community that is a peaceful guy wanting to join the RIGHT faction that suits him, what's not to trust argonnoobles

15. @deathadder I think SharpSerac is just a friendly member of the community that is a peaceful guy wanting to join the RIGHT faction that suits him, what's not to trust argonnoobles

>noobies

..are..are you ten?

16. Blesian

8 Jun 2016 Suspended

@argonFiles >noobies

..are..are you ten?

Keep the thread on topic plz

17. He certainly behaves like he is ten...

18. Blesian

8 Jun 2016 Suspended

@_Haxington_ He certainly behaves like he is ten...

As current leader and commander of the celestial order forces and as much as I enjoy your presence pls keep your salt to yourself sir!

19. Oh but that was just the sugar.

Haven't used the salt yet.

20. im just a friendly guy wanting to join the right faction, idk why argon, who doesn't play on this server for whatever reason, thinks im such a bad guy :( i feel so attacked right now

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!