Home/Spawn Bug Report

1. 7 years ago

If you choose to go home or spawn without a home set, The ending credits, as if you beat minecraft, will pop up.

2. the ending credits always pop up, with and without a home set, because "going home" send your through the end

3. This has always been a thing on this server.

4. Its never really happened before until the last couple of hours. Is there any known way to fix it?

5. No it's supposed to take you through the End.

6. I have been sending players through the end for almost 2 years now, it's not new at all. If you spam the "ESC" key, it only blips up for half a second, you almost don't even see it.

7. I don't even have to press ESC to get out of it. Not sure wtf happened but now I just blip to the end spawn and then to my home/spawn
    Doesn't give me the credits at all anymore

8. If you tp home in the nether it will send you straight home.

9. ^ yes, but it also happens when I tp in the overworld

10. It used to happen to me all the time, but in the past few weeks it hasn't happened once. But yeah, it's a normal thing.

11. It usually doesn't give me the credits, sometimes though.

12. -image-

Perhaps if you actually read the book you would see that it says it is normal...

13. I am curious as to how you arent getting credits when you tp home if you are in the overworld. Being as i play on other vanilla servers i always notice that the credits happen and I fully understand why, just i questiom why they wouldnt. Maybe you have a superior rig to the one I am used to. Or maybe everyone is so use to it we instinctivly tap esc. Either way i am curious lol.

14. As a side note when i say i am curious as to how you don't get credits when you tp home, I mean you, cause last I checked I had credits lol.

15. I may have a theory if someone wants to play around, it may have something to do with the dragon...

16. Color me intrigued! Please explain!

17. Hmm, even in the nether I still get credits, I have no idea tbh...

18. I get the credits even if im not in the End.

19. I think if your character has killed the dragon at least once in-game, the end credits won't show for you

20. Oh thats it! Nice find!

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!