Infinite Elytra Flying?

1. 7 years ago

Okay, so, I don't know if any of you follow a guy on YouTube named Logdotzip, but he recently posted a video that Elytra users might find useful, or at least interesting.

Also, I wasn't sure if this belonged in Off-Topic or General, so if I placed it in the wrong place, I'm sorry. ^^;

2. I believe this "trick" is against the rules on the server, as I think it would violate the rule about cheating...
    "Any form of cheating will not be tolerated - This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played."

3. i,ve seen some of his videos he does have some good stuff on there

4. I don't see how pushing yourself forward with a bow is a glitch, its just a different way of using a bow

5. Deleted 6 years ago by Fingerbib
  6. Edited 7 years ago by MagnaOpera

This is genius. If that's cheating then walking on the nether roof is cheating. That's gonna hammer your armor.

7. This seems fine,ppl actually used the bow method before to get across big gaps before elytras were even out.

8. ^ This should be fine, I don't see any issue with this.

9. So does this mean I can try that :P ?

10. @CraftyMyner ^ This should be fine, I don't see any issue with this.

I think that might be your answer @cookiestepdog

11. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

I remember when you used to be able to fly infinitely with Elytra... Then jeb_ "fixed" it.

or Sign Up to reply!