Past Battles/Server History?

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

celestial order is just a haxington running around thinking hes cool, spamming his faction name and emblem everywhere, with his fancy bold text lmfao

3. criaotic

26 May 2016 Suspended

lol

4. @_Haxington_ _Haxington_ 7 hours ago
    And then came the Underworld, which expanded its power under the earth, and as it grew it became allied to various factions. Faction after faction, the Underworld's alliances increased, until one day...
    "_Haxington_: I have an annuncement!"

The Dark Brotherhood became the faction of factions.
    It was the most powerful organization on the server, but it did not last long.
    Times changed and the leadership of The Dark Brotherhood was passed on to multiple people, and each one passed it on like a hot coal. So much power frightens people, and no one wanted to be responsible of it.

Then suddenly out of no where...

jeb_: 1.9... (Troll Face)

The old member factions disbanded, and the server was reset.
    Thus The Dark Brotherhood was no more...

To this day the ruins of this long lost civilization lay hidden in the 1.8 server, waiting to be discovered...

i'm sorry this is factually incorrect. paris, apathy, red army, team eye etc you were never the most powerful faction at any given time

5. criaotic

26 May 2016 Suspended
    Edited 7 years ago by criaotic

@Mabzino for once you state the truth.
    @_Haxington_ i still live in the Dark brother hood base on 1.8 and all I can say is. Me and clutch both built it. you didnt help. It isnt even powerful. You just think you are top shit.

6. @_Haxington_ Times changed and the leadership of The Dark Brotherhood was passed on to multiple people, and each one passed it on like a hot coal. So much power frightens people, and no one wanted to be responsible of it.

Btw i saw that post on the old forums, the faction wasnt here when i started playing, but from that it seemed very unorganised and not at all powerful. Seemed that leadership was being passed for no reason, or no time, or because the faction was nothing in terms of size,leaderahip and power
    Just from what i saw

7. If anyone can agree on something from the 1.8 server, it was that while CovertOps was shortlived, Theodryden is an awesome builder who will be missed.

8. I don't know about the past but I see the future. It is black, white and beaky. It says noot.

9. The original base was never found...
    That's all i'm going to say.

10. And no, the Celestial Order is not just me.

11. @_Haxington_ The original base was never found...
    That's all i'm going to say.

Most bases are never found

@_Haxington_ And no, the Celestial Order is not just me.

Sure is looking like it atm lol

12. tsu

26 May 2016 Suspended

Just gonna say the truth there will never be any good factions in the near future simply because of the lack of skilled players on the server.

13. @tsu Just gonna say the truth there will never be any good factions in the near future simply because of the lack of skilled players on the server.

you have to be skilled to have any merit saying that

14. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

We have about 10 active players right now lol

I am in charge of the "advertising", so it may seem like it is only me.

Plus we have about 6 allied factions.

15. Tsu thinks he is skilled because he likes to pvp

16. I say we have a showdown at some point(not now as some factions have just began) all factions compete in 3 rounds, building, pvp, and something else, farming maybe what other mechanics are there? But then we could end the debate of "im the best" and "my faction is the strongest" once and for all, till a new person claims they are the best. A classic faction v. faction.

17. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

I like this idea...
    How about a monthly faction contest to determine the strengths of each faction?

I especially like the building contest idea... We could have a due date for when we need to have completed the build, and then post pictures of it in the forums to compare to others.

18. @tsu Just gonna say the truth there will never be any good factions in the near future simply because of the lack of skilled players on the server.

Not really, there is a number of skilled players in which id like to include myself.
    Having them team up is the problem.

19. Yea have like a server olympics lol.

20. @R4iscool1 Not really, there is a number of skilled players in which id like to include myself.
    Having them team up is the problem.

but even skilled players aren't really bothered (as you said having them team up is the problem) especially in vanilla when there is just no need, there is no drive to continue gaining power aside from instrinsic gain, whereas in factions you have to do stuff like that, play industrially to survive and thrive

21. Theres no reason why they cant make a superior faction and benefit the same way ordinary ones do.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!