Past Battles/Server History?

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

tsu

27 May 2016 Suspended

Team Eye was the most skilled group when we all played I think... me, dark, warrior, flowerly, j rod, mindchronik, sharp, azoning. #2OP

3. Deleted 7 years ago by r4iscool1
  4. @_Haxington_ We have about 10 active players right now lol

I am in charge of the "advertising", so it may seem like it is only me.

Plus we have about 6 allied factions.

I don't think allied factions matter much. For instance, We're allied yet that means little other than seeming bragging rights.

5. How are you even defining skilled? Minecraft has many mechanacs sooo might be good to choose one

6. criaotic

27 May 2016 Suspended

@_Haxington_ The original base was never found...
    That's all i'm going to say.

i fucking live in it on 1.8.

7. @tsu Team Eye was the most skilled group when we all played I think... me, dark, warrior, flowerly, j rod, mindchronik, sharp, azoning. #2OP

In PVP maybe but theres more to skill than pvp and other than that you werent that impressive.

8. criaotic

27 May 2016 Suspended

r4 I see you doing jackshit.

9. @ORCA_Gnome r4 I see you doing jackshit.

Nice to know.
    Im sure your still salty over your base but thats no excuse not be nice.

10. @TheDunmerRaven I don't think allied factions matter much. For instance, We're allied yet that means little other than seeming bragging rights.

yes bragging rights and potentially people to help you crush your enemies underfoot or just to trade you a load of stuff.

11. @thegoldsmith yes bragging rights and potentially people to help you crush your enemies underfoot or just to trade you a load of stuff.

I dislike bragging. Immencely and especially when it's unfounded, Nor would I want to be used in such a fashion.

12. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  13. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  14. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  15. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  16. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  17. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  18. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  19. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  20. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  21. Your all straying way off topic here, enough with the petty arguments and retain the main topic of the thread.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!