Past Battles/Server History?

1. 7 years ago

Has there been any interesting battles or big events at any point? what interesting history is on the server?

2. That time i rolled an enderman at spawn was kinda epic......

3. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

Also go to http://craftymynes.serverkart.com/ for info of the past

4. Hmm, I'll start at the 1.9 server start. The Red Army was disbanded. Kinda. As their leader left the server, he gave out the coordinates to a (Sort of) allies base. This created Team Eye's independance. Since the major faction was gone, and others were abandoned others arose, these include Team Eye and Harvestar. Harvestar had made enemies with Team Eye after raiding and give away their coords. This led to a war between Harvestar and Eye. When that died down the Penguins, Ravens and ORCA's came into play. A bit later the Red Army's leader made some albeit cryptic messages about their absence. Time went past and the Celestial Order, Sky Kin and Venomous were made though still largely a secret.

This is about the last 3 - 4 months summed up.

5. Edited 7 years ago by Yelloms

Lol when I first joined, the big controversy was the killing of noobs near spawn, which lead to some short lived rules about it, then a poor decision by some players to create a town called "Myneville", it was within 200 blocks of spawn, and it was destroyed more times than I bothered to count, this lead to another VERY short lived, admin protection of Myneville... That was when Lonewolf first became an admin, and if you can convince someone to tell you that whole drama, you're in for quite a history lesson...

6. Edited 7 years ago by Chips_The_Gamer

Back when I first joined the 1.8 server, I remember this guy Kreater made a "Kastle" near spawn, there were lots of people who came and griefed it and spawn killed the people that lived there. This place got griefed maybe around 5 times a day (maybe more I'm not really sure) and so one day Kreater was being disrespectful and got banned/rekt. xD

7. I remember helping Cody from getting raided once, I died

8. Oh yeah and Jar getting banned was pretty funny too xD

9. criaotic

25 May 2016 Suspended

Tales of old about a faction Called The House of Wolves VS The Brotherhood of steel.

10. @yelloms Lol when I first joined, the big controversy was the killing of noobs near spawn, which lead to some short lived rules about it, then a poor decision by some players to create a town called "Myneville", it was within 200 blocks of spawn, and it was destroyed more times than I bothered to count, this lead to another VERY short lived, admin protection of Myneville... That was when Lonewolf first became an admin, and if you can convince someone to tell you that whole drama, you're in for quite a history lesson...

Ohhhhhh boy

@ORCA_Gnome Tales of old about a faction Called The House of Wolves VS The Brotherhood of steel.

Why did you name a faction "The House of Wolves VS The Brotherhood of steel"?
    that's a pretty long name for a faction

@Chips_The_Gamer and so one day Kreater raged and gave up. (even though he said he wouldn't) xD

nah, cause staff stopped babysitting him and his castle which was within 1000 of spawn had to go

11. I banned Kreater for disrespect, and he never appealed.

12. Sounds epic lol these things are always more memorable on vanilla servers because theyre not scripted

13. Aye, well it was a while ago and I have a terrible memory so yeah xD But that does sound more like it I was bound to screw up the story anyways :P

14. Yep. He was an ass.

15. And then came the Underworld, which expanded its power under the earth, and as it grew it became allied to various factions. Faction after faction, the Underworld's alliances increased, until one day...
    "_Haxington_: I have an annuncement!"

The Dark Brotherhood became the faction of factions.
    It was the most powerful organization on the server, but it did not last long.
    Times changed and the leadership of The Dark Brotherhood was passed on to multiple people, and each one passed it on like a hot coal. So much power frightens people, and no one wanted to be responsible of it.

Then suddenly out of no where...

jeb_: 1.9... (Troll Face)

The old member factions disbanded, and the server was reset.
    Thus The Dark Brotherhood was no more...

To this day the ruins of this long lost civilization lay hidden in the 1.8 server, waiting to be discovered...

16. But today a new order has emerged from the darkness...

It rose from the ground into the sky...

It rebuilt upon it's ruins...

-image-

The Sky Is Not The Limit...

17. @_Haxington_ The Sky Is Not The Limit...

*Reaches minecraft build limit* "dang....." No hate. Long live Celestial order!

18. Lmao

19. Lol true, I wish the limit was at least 512 blocks high... Maybe in a few updates.

20. criaotic

26 May 2016 Suspended

yeah guys quick disclaimer. The dark brother hood was one of my Gnome scams that didn't quite work out (like all of them) so don't believe hax that it was "powerful"

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!