1. 7 years ago

TPA Killing/Trapping is allowed - It's up to you whether or not you make or accept teleport requests. Use the TPA system at your own risk, make sure you trust the players you are teleporting with, if you are killed and/or your base gets destroyed, its your fault.

2. Well that didn't last long...

3. criaotic

30 May 2016 Suspended

oh hell yeah.

4. woo, best thing ever right here

5. @BoneChi11er Well that didn't last long...

Tired of babysitting people, constant complaints, constantly having to plug loopholes, creating 10 more in the process etc

6. It just gets confusing after a point i feel. Sorry if i was part of the problem asking my questions as I did........ I was just curious.

7. Cratymynes staff, you guys made the correct decision.

I'm really impressed that you guys reconsidered the policy. It's a rare thing to see with most admins/owners who are to proud to reconsider and reverse policies that will be problematic.

8. Oh god this will not turn out well

9. There was a in depth discussion on the issue by staff and it was decided it was for the better, not only that but a large warning was put in place, if you fail to read it its all on you, the chances of missing it are extremely slim too.

10. @Captain_Mitchell Oh god this will not turn out well

I don't think this changes much on the player side - before if someone tricked you into accepting a TP you were already screwed before the staff stepped into enforce the rule.

Now with this new policy it frees up the staff from having to judge and enforce infractions.

11. I know. But I feel bad for all the noobs who are gonna be screwed.

12. I am against this new rule.

13. I am for it! <3

14. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

@Captain_Mitchell I know. But I feel bad for all the noobs who are gonna be screwed.

Yea I hear you lol. But it was a bit confusing so I understand why they did it.

@_Haxington_ I am against this new rule.

Or lack of.

15. @_Haxington_ Then step your guard up. Trust nobody.

16. I'm kinda with hax on this one.

17. @Blackened_Dawn It's up to you whether or not you make or accept teleport requests.

18. I feel like the admins are mad at us all for complaining when the rule was in place, and then complaining when the rule was gone :P

19. Not mad, more exhausted

20. Understandable, this is a game not a government run society.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!