New Faction - Radiant Wreckers

1. 7 years ago

Radiant Wreckers

Hi! I have played this server for a few weeks now and have a solid base and food source. I live in a 11x11x13 obsidian box with the walls 3 thick of obsidian, while the outside is covered in lava and then another layer of obsidian. This base is where I plan to start the faction, and once Radiant Wreckers has a great amount of power, we will move to the surface and create a town. I am the only current member and hope to find a few new members or, to ally with a more power faction and trade with them. The faction will eventually have 4-6 members depending on our needs. Radiant Wreckers will be a mostly peaceful faction that will only attack when provoked.

Currently I just want a few new members. Comment your IGN below and I will message you in game as I see you online. Just as a side note, I play almost daily for 2+ hours.

2. Be careful who you trust.

Do not trust:
    ORCA_Gnome
    Blesian

3. Edited 7 years ago by misterkickman

I noticed Blesian asking around to join factions lately, and I almost invited him. Thanks for the heads up.

4. Don't recruit new players either, they can't be trusted with those oh-so-valuable coordinates

5. @misterkickman I noticed Blesian asking around to join factions lately, and I almost invited him. Thanks for the heads up.

Did the same to us, Wonderful. Caw.

6. ^

7. criaotic

31 May 2016 Suspended

Lol ok so apparently i cant be trusted. But in all seriousness i would like to join your faction because my base was recently blown up. Dont believe haxington ever as he will just try to get you to join his own unsuccessful faction.

8. I never invited him...? He has his own faction I was just warning him. If there is anyone who cannot be trusted here it is you Gnome. You are the one that sells the coordinates of players who think that you are their friend.

9. criaotic

31 May 2016 Suspended

That was only you because you were acting up.

10. @ORCA_Gnome
    @_Haxington_

I think a trick here is to trust no one..

11. Ok so now apparently I was acting up...

I just let you come over to check out my base, and i was in the middle of building something when all of a sudden you let 2 random people tp to you. Then you write a : ) face in the chat in a message.

But then I was acting up...

12. I am happy to ally with anyone in need of a reliable ally. Contact me in game if you want to forge an alliance!

13. Seems that I missed a large amount of the usual CM drama, but on the factions side of things here is an update. xP

Current Allies:
    OtherGreenGamer
    Haxington
    wblaine128

14. @misterkickman Seems that I missed a large amount of the usual CM drama,

-image-

15. @Haxington
    Maybe you shouldn't trust ZaleKai because she gave away the co-ords to your castle

16. @Maems @Haxington
    Maybe you shouldn't trust ZaleKai because she gave away the co-ords to your castle

-image-

17. Hello I would like to join your faction. I will be getting back to this server since summer is popping up. I would love some allies for pvp and stuff to do with. You can trust me

18. Hello misterkickman. i would like to join your faction. You can trust me and order me to mine or do anything u want.
    <3

19. could i join? looking for a strong faction that can use my redstone abilities

20. it's because of the trust issues that the order of the mackerel only accept people who either have penguin in their name or change their name to have penguin in it, if you're willing to sacrifice enough ego to change your name then you have enough potential to join

or Sign Up to reply!