Base being left, if anyone wants it they can.

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Dench781

I am moving to a new base. Below are the screenshots. It is over 30km from spawn. All underground with some minor surface features that can be easily removed or modified.

I don't plan on ever being in this part of the map again. If anyone wants it let me know by tonight here so I can give the location by tomorrow.

The base consists of a 3 floor underground ravine with a 3 min walk long tunnel to a glassed off lava lake with a glass covered lava house next to that.

3rd floor of the ravine has surface access. The rest of the base has no direct way out.

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

2. Depending on where it is

3. @sknup Depending on where it is

Can you be more specific?

4. I want it?

5. @Qfu I want it?

All yours. Can you be ready to TP to me in a few hours?

6. Nice place kind of reminds me of some dwarven structure from lord of the rings.

7. Just came back from school,PM me the cords on the forums

8. @Qfu Just came back from school,PM me the cords on the forums

Will do. If you are having trouble with getting there Venentrom has a toon there that you can TP to.

PM sent.

9. I'm pretty sure mods can't just tp people to locations with out an actual reason

10. Edited 7 years ago by Dench781

@adamblakely2 I'm pretty sure mods can't just tp people to locations with out an actual reason

Not TP. It's the page 3 system we can all use. TPA?

Ven and I talked about it, he was willing to park there for a bit to help facilitate the hand off. I am having some time crunch issues this week IRL and I can't give to much steady time. As I write this my mom is helping me with my kids as I am recovering from multiple surgery complications, so my time is really limited and unpredictable. If I can't get help with the kids to rest, I need to be with them and I certainly can't game while I watch 2 young ones.

Another person (my brother) was helping me move my toon to another part of the map. He's leaving to go back home soon and isnt planning on playing much more MC any time soon, so the help was here last night to move the bulk of the crap I wanted to save. I had to move last night so I couldnt personally have the guy who wants the base TPA to me, since I was already gone as of ~9 pm EST.

If Ven can't stick around it's no problem. I've already sent the coordinates so he can get there on his own worse case scenario.

11. Ah ok, Feel better soon man! :)

12. I think it should be given to a new player instead of an already existing player such as Qfu as he really wont benefit from it as much as a new player would. :)

13. *cough* like me *cough*

14. can i have it? all i want it for is to loot it and decorate with gunpower,redstone and sand

15. Hi

16. This is from like 5 weeks ago guys. I believe Dench has since left the server for a little bit.

17. That base was sold... Quit asking for it imfao.

18. Can someone delete this thread then so someone doesnt try and ask for his base?

19. Necroposters

or Sign Up to reply!