The food and 'survival' part trivialized by getting heaps of 'magic meat'...

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@TheDunmerRaven eat your brother and become the dominant twin

3. wait what??

@Beedobi @TheDunmerRaven eat your brother and become the dominant twin

4. Dunmer and Danny are twins so i mean

survival of the fittest

5. @Beedobi @TheDunmerRaven eat your brother and become the dominant twin

Say goodbye to danny, I shall peck him!

6. "D:" - Danny

anyway i personally dont see the meat as much of a problem

7. Want steak? Build a zombie grinder, a legit <30 minutes to build and then sit and do nothing for a few hours and then you have lots of rotten flesh at your disposal to trade with the butcher at spawn and then you have steak, (I have a villager who trades flesh for emeralds, I am set. :) )

8. @_Confederacy_ trade with the butcher at spawn and then you have steak

What butcher? ;)

9. Rip Butcher

10. Edited 7 years ago by CraftyMyner

New 1.10 Numbers:

57% of players made it out of spawn.
    33% of players made it out of the new player room.
    10% of players never made it out of the new player room.

Compared to before:

On 1.8:

42% of players made it out of spawn.
    37% of players made it out of the new player room.
    21% of players never made it out of the new player room.

On 1.9:

56% of players made it out of spawn.
    11% of players never made it out of the new player room.

11. @CraftyMyner New 1.9 Numbers:

Compared to before:

We're up 1% from former 1.9 levels hooray!

12. @CraftyMyner New 1.10 Numbers:

Compared to before:

1.8 is sad...

13. @CraftyMyner New 1.10 Numbers:

Compared to before:

..... how? I was out of spawn in 30 seconds... and somehow half the players can't even find the rtp?

14. Edited 7 years ago by BoneChi11er

@orthram ..... how? I was out of spawn in 30 seconds... and somehow half the players can't even find the rtp?

You'd be surprised how many idiots noobs sit up there -_-

15. oh when i joined i didnt read the rules i just clicked accept followed a random path it said randomteleport 10k so i stepped on pressure late and off i go!

16. They should do away with the 10k rtp's on the edge of every path and have only one in the center of spawn like they did in 1.8

Thanks to those you can't just follow somebody out of spawn and kill them like you used too.

Even with these some players just walk past them.

17. @_Confederacy_ They should do away with the 10k rtp's on the edge of every path and have only one in the center of spawn like they did in 1.8

Thanks to those you can't just follow somebody out of spawn and kill them like you used too.

Even with these some players just walk past them.

I'm pretty sure that's the point. The point of tping out 10k is so that no one can follow you and kill you, at least not easily. Having that option be there for new players as well as the option to walk right past it and make their way out of spawn the old fashioned way gives them control over their CraftyMynes destiny :P

18. @mightymyntz I'm pretty sure that's the point. The point of tping out 10k is so that no one can follow you and kill you, at least not easily. Having that option be there for new players as well as the option to walk right past it and make their way out of spawn the old fashioned way gives them control over their CraftyMynes destiny :P

True, then most of them set up a base in RTP range, which is unwise. when I was a new player here I RTP'ed at the one in the center of spawn and found a large, raided base that I got resources to travel the nether roof from and traveled on the roof to a safer destination (>50k)

19. @CraftyMyner New 1.10 Numbers:

Compared to before:

People hve the intellegence to buy a computer and install minecraft... BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO LEAVE SPAWN?! :^(

20. @ViciousKangaroo People hve the intellegence to buy a computer and install minecraft... BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO LEAVE SPAWN?! :^(

havnt you heard people asking how to get into the wild in chat? Just remember that if your average inteligence then half the population isnt as smart as you

21. Rip

or Sign Up to reply!