When a new player joins for the first time..

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Blackshop is gettin famous :o

3. thnx,
    about the map, i just meant a ordinary map wall w/ item frames
    what spawn jeweler? and wr can i find villagers (curing isn't an option right now).
    How do i change my face to match my skin in-game?
    Thnx FishW, i'll remember that.

4. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

@hopping25 thnx,
    about the map, i just meant a ordinary map wall w/ item frames

Oh lol, but yea there isnt a wall of maps as far as i know.

@hopping25 what spawn jeweler? and wr can i find villagers (curing isn't an option right now).

When you go to spawn go past the pvp arena(giant tower thing) and you will see a wooden house called the trading post. Entering it and looking around will reveal the villagers and a few other useful things. Also using the trade post tp will work(VIP only i think).

@hopping25 How do i change my face to match my skin in-game

Hmm just make your username the same as your forum name(you may need Crafty's help to do this) and it should matchup if isnt already.EDIT: forum name the same as your username*

@hopping25 Thnx FishW, i'll remember that.

:D

5. Hmm just make your username the same as your forum name(you may need Crafty's help to do this) and it should matchup if isnt already.EDIT: forum name the same as your username*

do caps matter? @CraftyMyner

6. at the trading post all i saw was a bunch of players in trap doors and a brewing room

7. @FishW Hmm just make your username the same as your forum name(you may need Crafty's help to do this) and it should matchup if isnt already.EDIT: forum name the same as your username*
    :D

do caps matter? @CraftyMyner

8. @hopping25 do caps matter? @CraftyMyner

Yes

9. i don't see a difference between this username and my minecraft username

10. @hopping25 at the trading post all i saw was a bunch of players in trap doors and a brewing room

Go to the far left where the chests are and one of the doors is. You should see a furnace and a couple tables. You should see several villagers with skulls(from various admins, mods and regs) and then by right clicking the trading can begin :) it is on the middle level i believe.

11. @hopping25 i don't see a difference between this username and my minecraft username

And are you sure the skin isnt the same? I typed "hopping25" into a skin searcher thing and it showed the same face as is on your forum account.

12. Edited 7 years ago by hopping25

hmm... my skin is closer to steve than i thought ( except for the blue eyes)

13. how do i whisper?

14. /Msg (name) /w /tell or click someones name

15. for diamonds......fortune 3 bro, i average 20 diamonds in a cache of 6 diamond ores

16. @FishW Go to the far left where the chests are and one of the doors is. You should see a furnace and a couple tables. You should see several villagers with skulls(from various admins, mods and regs) and then by right clicking the trading can begin :) it is on the middle level i believe.

I thought they wr players trading w/ each other, lol.

17. Edited 7 years ago by Laineyyz

Lol. You didn't even attempt to click on them? :P if not their name, and the "hngs" and "hmps" of the villagers sound should also give them away, unless you have your sound off xD

Anyway you'd probably know by now, but if you don't, you can get food by voting, type "votes?" In the chat. If not there's a cow spawner just infront of the trading post. Good luck!

18. theres a spawner near the graveyard too

19. @Laineyyz Lol. You didn't even attempt to click on them? :P if not their name, and the "hngs" and "hmps" of the villagers sound should also give them away, unless you have your sound off xD

Anyway you'd probably know by now, but if you don't, you can get food by voting, type "votes?" In the chat. If not there's a cow spawner just infront of the trading post. Good luck!

COW spawner? I didn't know that existed.
    yes i did have my sound off and it was just a quick look (didn't want to disturb the "players")
    i did know about voting but what am i voting for?

20. You cant see the spawner but it's there. Just stand around for a bit and you'll see a cow spawn.

You're voting for the server. Your votes help keep CraftyMynes to be one of the top servers and this helps to get more new players.

21. ah... OK, thanks

or Sign Up to reply!