1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Blackfish you can only sell the books we own

3. @FishW ^ i second this idea!

-image-
    Y'all can do this!

4. @ViciousKangaroo Blackfish you can only sell the books we own

You are the producen. I am the seller.

5. @_Confederacy_ That's a great idea, thank you to the only productive person on this thread xD!

6. @TheBosmerFalcon @_Confederacy_ That's a great idea, thank you to the only productive person on this thread xD!

....... I seconded that idea............ You could form an awesome alliance take out evil server goons!

7. If u needed a shield design just came up with one lels. http://minecraft.tools/en/shield.php?color_id_0=15&shape_id_1=28&color_id_1=0&shape_id_2=37&color_id_2=3&shape_id_3=21&color_id_3=15&shape_id_4=22&color_id_4=11&shape_id_5=22&color_id_5=11&shape_id_6=8&color_id_6=3#crafting

8. i ship it

9. @_Confederacy_ Be the Falcons, and form an alliance with the Ravens :)

I support this! Caw. Caw.

@_Confederacy_ -image-
    Y'all can do this!

This picture unnerves me.. Like, is it only the falcon tail?

10. @TheDunmerRaven I support this! Caw. Caw.

No the falcon tail would represent the white, think of the outline as the Raven/Crow as well as the darkness mixed in the middle.

11. Is anyone going to give us any legitimate jdeas xD?

12. @TheDunmerRaven I support this! Caw. Caw.

Blackfish sends an alliance request to The Ravens. Together we are stronger!

*and please if you add a black giant fish or something like that to the banner, i would be very happy*

*hewhewhew*

Blackfish sends his regards!

13. @CraftyMyner This thread has become useless. Idk if there is a way to delete it but I dont honestly think itll do any good for the reasons its here.

14. @TheBosmerFalcon @CraftyMyner This thread has become useless. Idk if there is a way to delete it but I dont honestly think itll do any good for the reasons its here.

This thread makes everyone happy!

15. I hope so xD

16. Edited 7 years ago by Blackfish_

@TheBosmerFalcon I hope so xD

How about adding principle of your faction to the name? For example, your faction has a mission to keeping peace near the spawn like build some houses for new players,build a public farm, public houses, or something like that which is gives any Good to whoever found it.

And the name is suit for that is...

1. Oathkeeper
    2. Protector of the Realm
    3. Peacekeeper
    4. The Unseen Builder
    5. Sons of the Harpy

Sorry for bad english but i think you are understand what mainly i am talking about. Rip blackfish

17. Sons of the Harpy... Why am I now fascinated with birds.. @TheDunmerRaven This is your fault.

18. XD

19. Any ideas Vicious?

20. You want the thread deleted or locked?

21. @TheBosmerFalcon No the falcon tail would represent the white, think of the outline as the Raven/Crow as well as the darkness mixed in the middle.

I do quite like the picture, the swirl in the middle reminds me a bit of the ole ying-yang :P

@Blackfish How about adding principle of your faction to the name? For example, your faction has a mission to keeping peace near the spawn like build some houses for new players,build a public farm, public houses, or something like that which is gives any Good to whoever found it.

And the name is suit for that is...

1. Oathkeeper
    2. Protector of the Realm
    3. Peacekeeper
    4. The Unseen Builder
    5. Sons of the Harpy

Sorry for bad english but i think you are understand what mainly i am talking about. Rip blackfish

Interesting names :P I know I'm being no help whatsoever, but I'll put some thought into it later and see if theres anything I can suggest to help.

or Sign Up to reply!