BosmerFalcon and CO.

1. 7 years ago

@CovertRaw @orthram @SpaceInvaderz and Mr.Pluto. All of you are supposed members of a new faction which has risen up out of the rubble kf what used to be what I'm told was a very nice base. Work is in progress to rebuild of course as the walls and foundation have been put up about our humble abode. But, we need a name, any ideas?

2. Yeah! I have a cool name! Blackfish Faction

3. Edited 7 years ago by Aquafyna

Katch-A-Fish

4. @KatcheD Katch-A-Fish

Sounds cool. No joke.

5. @Blackfish Sounds cool. No joke.

Are you selling Fortune III book?

6. @KatcheD Are you selling Fortune III book?

Yep. I sell everykind of books. Blackshop is tryn to get its name floating on the surface

7. Be the Falcons, and form an alliance with the Ravens :)

8. @_Confederacy_ Be the Falcons, and form an alliance with the Ravens :)

^ i second this idea!

9. Blackfish you can only sell the books we own

10. @FishW ^ i second this idea!

-image-
    Y'all can do this!

11. @ViciousKangaroo Blackfish you can only sell the books we own

You are the producen. I am the seller.

12. @_Confederacy_ That's a great idea, thank you to the only productive person on this thread xD!

13. @TheBosmerFalcon @_Confederacy_ That's a great idea, thank you to the only productive person on this thread xD!

....... I seconded that idea............ You could form an awesome alliance take out evil server goons!

14. If u needed a shield design just came up with one lels. http://minecraft.tools/en/shield.php?color_id_0=15&shape_id_1=28&color_id_1=0&shape_id_2=37&color_id_2=3&shape_id_3=21&color_id_3=15&shape_id_4=22&color_id_4=11&shape_id_5=22&color_id_5=11&shape_id_6=8&color_id_6=3#crafting

15. i ship it

16. @_Confederacy_ Be the Falcons, and form an alliance with the Ravens :)

I support this! Caw. Caw.

@_Confederacy_ -image-
    Y'all can do this!

This picture unnerves me.. Like, is it only the falcon tail?

17. @TheDunmerRaven I support this! Caw. Caw.

No the falcon tail would represent the white, think of the outline as the Raven/Crow as well as the darkness mixed in the middle.

18. Is anyone going to give us any legitimate jdeas xD?

19. @TheDunmerRaven I support this! Caw. Caw.

Blackfish sends an alliance request to The Ravens. Together we are stronger!

*and please if you add a black giant fish or something like that to the banner, i would be very happy*

*hewhewhew*

Blackfish sends his regards!

20. @CraftyMyner This thread has become useless. Idk if there is a way to delete it but I dont honestly think itll do any good for the reasons its here.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!