1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Dannysharks

So a few people have been asking me what ive been doing since the fall of Rapture, well his is it. Its not much right now but it took a while to get out here and for me to get the effort to build again. We called her Orbem Abyssi, meaning the depths of the world. Also its far in the end, so good luck finding it xD
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    Theres still a lot to be done, but i was asked a few times so i said id throw up what i have so far xD

2. Edited 7 years ago by Dannysharks

Before i get killed XD Ive built most of it, bar the purplur tower, which is Beedobis

3. Excuse me good sir, WE called it Orbem Abyssi

4. lel. You need me to build a dog house so you can put him in it?

5. this is really cool danny nice

6. I halped w/ dis

7. ooo my head!

8. Great start, keep it up!

9. You can set home in the end?

10. @Valgys You can set home in the end?

nope, he probbly has an alt at the base constantly that he can tpa to

11. Edited 7 years ago by Venetorem

^ can confirm

12. Little sneak peak at what im doing
    -image-

13. looking good

14. i want to get in there and raid you XD

15. @TomTom900 You could try, but we are very far in the end :)

16. Edited 7 years ago by Dannysharks

I mean, you could try, If youre up for a few weeks of end travel, in possibly the wrong direction, using up inventorys of blocks and losing all your gear at least three times
    Ender travel isn't fun XD It has taken me weeks to get there, using a alt to hold my place to get more blocks, food and pots.
    If you wanna try, have fun!

17. @Dannysharks I mean, you could try, If youre up for a few weeks of end travel, in possibly the wrong direction, using up inventorys of blocks and losing all your gear at least three times
    Ender travel isn't fun XD It has taken me weeks to get there, using a alt to hold my place to get more blocks, food and pots.
    If you wanna try, have fun!

Or use elytra...

18. With the lag, it's durability and how randomly placed end islands can be, high chance of you dying. I wouldn't even use Ender pearls XD

19. @Dannysharks With the lag, it's durability and how randomly placed end islands can be, high chance of you dying. I wouldn't even use Ender pearls XD

Very true, it sounds like any way you try to traverse the end there is a high chance of dying... I think the slowest yet safest way to travel is with a flying machine... Although I don't know if you would fall off of it if the server was to restart / you leave the game and come back

20. I still wouldnt try, pass by a end city and get sniped by a shulker xD
    Theres no real safe way tbh, risks to all

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!