nether roof xpress path

1. 7 years ago

as you guys know the fastest form of transportation for new players is probs nether roof
    but even so it takes more than half an hour to make it to a safe distance
    if you ful diamond people have free dirt cobble andesite etc it wuld be nice to donate them to me or do the path on ur own
    how far ill go depends on the amout of blocks i get in three days
    please msg me

2. @TheForgotten20 as you guys know the fastest form of transportation for new players is probs nether roof

K so if we're talking about the nether roof why do you need blocks? The nether roof is a flat surface, so you don't need blocks to build across any lava pools.

3. Also if new players followed a specific camp, people would just camp it for kills and raid all the structures along it.

4. a two high roof so they can sprint jump sper fast

5. I don't see this being a thing. Not only would it look unpleasant, I'm 1000% sure that it would be griefed before it was even finished.

6. dw its too long for griefing

7. @TheForgotten20 dw its too long for griefing

Apparently you haven't been on this server that long...
    Griefers are determined people, doesn't matter the challenge

8. Edited 7 years ago by CreeperLord170

I don't really see the point of making that. It would only make players avoid building their bases near your path. Imo, Building this is a waste of time and would be having more negative effect than positive ones. But the intention is good. :)

9. Edited 7 years ago by T0rsion

Kinda stupid in my opinion, obtain an elytra and a punch II infinity bow and you can easily get yourself 10,000 blocks across the roof in under 30 minutes

Besides, the roof is completely flat. Building a pathway under the roof inside of hell is legit, but there is no use in doing that.

Not to mention the sheer amount of time and effort you would be using to build this, people would just follow the path, find the builders, kill them, wait, and repeat what they just did.

10. @TheForgotten20 dw its too long for griefing

oh you'll be surprised at how efficient and dedicated a griefer can be :P

11. Edited 7 years ago by ViciousKangaroo

@TheForgotten20 dw its too long for griefing

Someone is already probably waiting right now... to kill a builder

12. @ViciousKangaroo Someone is already probably waiting right now... to kill a builder

:)

13. tsu

19 Jul 2016 Suspended

Funny how people on this server are all afraid of pvp^^^

14. Deleted 7 years ago by Laineyyz
  15. Edited 7 years ago by ghostassasin81

@tsu Funny how people on this server are all afraid of pvp^^^

Some people come here to make friends not fight all the time

16. Lmfao aint nobody afraid of tsu.

17. @tsu Funny how people on this server are all afraid of pvp^^^

it aint pvp with survival, griefing, and raiding... its survival with pvp griefing and raiding

18. @tsu Being scared and not enjoying pvp are two different things.

19. who is tsu

20. Tsu = Magic_Ferret = DaddyTsu

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!