Introducing myself :)

1. 7 years ago

I'd just like to introduce myself.

Hi, my name is Brad(You can either call me Xenon or Brad). My age is 16 years :).I like doing physical activities like Football(Soccer), Running, hockey and a bunch more!

I also like listening to Pop music and playing games in my spare time :)

How did it go so far when I first joined? : It was great! staff/players were welcoming me!(Like they do to other people too). Staff and players were being so kind to each other(as always)

Why did I decide to join this server?: I joined this server because I had nowhere else to go, so I searched "Pure survival servers" and it came up with this. My journey starts now with you guys and I hope I'll have a great time in this wonderful server.

Thanks for your time, Brad/Xenon. <3

2. Thanks for joining us!! :D We all hope you enjoy your stay at CraftyMynes <3

3. @Beedobi Thanks for joining us!! :D We all hope you enjoy your stay at CraftyMynes <3

Thank you! and I will enjoy my stay <3

4. Glad to have you here.

Not many people fully introduce themselves, let alone make a forum thread to do so. If you ever need anything, feel free to ask. This is a vanilla server, and one that is home to many minecrafters, be it new or old to the game.

Have fun
    ~Ven

5. tsu

17 Jul 2016 Suspended

Cool dude! So much interesting info man! Really hope we can become friends! I love sports!

6. [deleted]

18 Jul 2016
    Deleted 7 years ago by CraftyMyner
  7. Edited 7 years ago by Laineyyz

Welcome to CraftyMynes! Hope you enjoy your stay, don't be shy to talk to us! Many of us here are friendly :)

8. haha i like basketball

9. [deleted]

18 Jul 2016
    Deleted 7 years ago by CraftyMyner
  10. Welcome to the server!! I know many have offered already, but if you have any questions or would like some help, feel free to shoot me a message here or in game if you see me! More than happy to help!

11. Edited 7 years ago by Mayorga

Hey Brad / Xenon :D
    Welcome to the comunity of CraftyMynes! :D
    (Yes I know a lot of people offerd help already) If you need help / ask questions you can ask me or others around the server, most of us are friendly here xD!
    -Cookie

12. I love Hockey so I'll be sure to talk to you in private next time I see you when I'm on.

or Sign Up to reply!