Chunk not loading"cheat"

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

so i admit, i have found some bases using this "cheat". basically this"cheat" involves the chunk not loading fully in time and the floor becoming black and see through. properly and alloweing you to see empty bases and what lies on these airblocks. this happens even in my own base, sometimes i would have to stand on an unloaded chunk for nearly 15 seconds for it to load and in tis time i can see caves, lava pools( with air above them). etc.
    i just wanted to confirm with admins what this should be treated as.
    btw no diamonds are shown and diamonds on caves r too small to see anyways
    (please dont ban me)

2. It's a chunk loading error that happens in the game due to lag and due to mojang being shitty. I don't know if it's against the rules to use it to look around underground or not, as I've never had it happen long enough to even think about trying it.

3. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

it usually happens long enough to see a base. of course i would then dig down and claim its loot(nothing good usually) its also long enough for me to see the loaded chunk terrain above the base.

4. If you do it intentionally, it is cheating and will result in a permaban.

5. I found a 2x2 tunnel 30 blocks or so from my base using this "cheat"

It happens when I tp home so it is not intentional.

Creepy in my opinion.

6. define intentionally in your sentence its vague what intentionally involves, does it mean raiding base when you see it or etc.

7. Edited 7 years ago by Venetorem

are you purposely using this glitch with the intent of finding bases?
    Or are you looking for bass when the glitch occurs?

8. i go mining using rtp then i see a forest torched up so then i was expecting a base cuz torching a forest was sspicious then the glitch occured and i found the base, had a convienient ladder to the surface too.
    again, plz dont ban me

9. @TheForgotten20 define intentionally in your sentence its vague what intentionally involves, does it mean raiding base when you see it or etc.

I tp home and while my internet is loading the terrain I see it for a few sec. Then it's gone.

10. That's fine forgotten. Just so long as you aren't specifically looking for, or causing the glitch. If it happens, it happens. We can't control it.

11. Have you explored the tunnel, Confederacy? Like traced it back to a base or anything?

12. Nope

or Sign Up to reply!