Old CraftyMynes Server Video

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by ardoasms

@_Haxington_ is still active if i recall correctly, and he made that cinematic

3. Id rather call 1.8 "pros" nubs cuz pvp was almost effortless

4. @tsu Used to be much more pvp, more skilled players played

so you call being the first one to manage to hit skill? Sorry but 1.9 added skill to pvp where there was almost none before

5. Edited 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

^

6. Guys lets make this less about complaining about pvp and more about the old 1.8 server
    I have so many fond memorys xD like my fake village and really fucked up home that needed redstone torches to disarm traps

7. Deleted 7 years ago by r4iscool1
  8. @Dannysharks Guys lets make this less about complaining about pvp and more about the old 1.8 server
    I have so many fond memorys xD like my fake village and really fucked up home that needed redstone torches to disarm traps

Just use a piston...
    It works wonders.. :P

9. Deleted 7 years ago by ViciousKangaroo
  10. i dont get your response.. Everything in my base was using pistons xD For example, my external door used 3 of them and to open it a torch had to be placed in a certain location. It was the best way to do it, as i was making that part of my base seem invisible to outside eyes

11. @Dannysharks i dont get your response.. Everything in my base was using pistons xD For example, my external door used 3 of them and to open it a torch had to be placed in a certain location. It was the best way to do it, as i was making that part of my base seem invisible to outside eyes

Danny would it be possible for you to show me how to make doors like that? I've been wanting to do that and YouTube's one seems quite complicated and uses alot of sticky piston, seeing yours only uses 3 I'm curious to see you how did it.

12. (Actually 4 thinking) But sure i can, message me at some point and we can figure out how xD
    Umm 6 xD fucking 6, i forgot half of my door

13. @Dannysharks i dont get your response.. Everything in my base was using pistons xD For example, my external door used 3 of them and to open it a torch had to be placed in a certain location. It was the best way to do it, as i was making that part of my base seem invisible to outside eyes

Teach me....

14. @Dannysharks (Actually 4 thinking) But sure i can, message me at some point and we can figure out how xD
    Umm 6 xD fucking 6, i forgot half of my door

Cool thanks! I'll be in touch xD

15. 1.8 was a fun time with others until update which I sucked at pvp but 1.8 is very memorable for those of us who played

16. @ghostassasin81 1.8 was a fun time with others until update which I sucked at pvp but 1.8 is very memorable for those of us who played

Oh there wasn't pvp on 1.8?

17. @Laineyyz Oh there wasn't pvp on 1.8?

there was, hes just saying he was bad at it

18. @ardoasms there was, hes just saying he was bad at it

Sorta I was awesome at 1.8 I just suck at 1.9

19. @ghostassasin81 Sorta I was awesome at 1.8 I just suck at 1.9

ohhhhhh, misread... that must be why i can beat ya now

20. @ghostassasin81 Sorta I was awesome at 1.8 I just suck at 1.9

Ah because of the new combat system.

21. im awesome at 1.9 pvp not 1.8...my kd is from pll wanting my head

or Sign Up to reply!