Old CraftyMynes Server Video

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Laineyyz

Found a cool video of the old CraftyMynes before the 1.9 update. Thought it'd be cool for the old players to reminisce at and to show new players (like myself) what this server looks like before the update. :)

P/S: Nice remix of Minecraft BGM as well :P

2. There were no 10k RTPs at the end of every path in spawn...

So killing new players happend a lot more, mostly when someone tries to grief the bridges at spawn, which was another problem.

3. i like the use of terrrain in the 1.8 server, imo better than 1.9 just cuz terrain

4. Mom I'm home

5. @Pimpcy Mom I'm home

this is your home? Sweet.

6. tsu

21 Jul 2016 Suspended

Used to be much more pvp, more skilled players played

7. @tsu Used to be much more pvp, more skilled players played

Are you just going to try to slip that in to every thread: "1.8 pvp vs 1.9/1.10" lol :P

8. Maybe we could make a new CraftyMynes server cinematic with shaders :D

9. @CactusOwnage Maybe we could make a new CraftyMynes server cinematic with shaders :D

That's a good idea. Btw is the person who made this video still plays on the server? Do you know?

10. Edited 7 years ago by ardoasms

@_Haxington_ is still active if i recall correctly, and he made that cinematic

11. Id rather call 1.8 "pros" nubs cuz pvp was almost effortless

12. @tsu Used to be much more pvp, more skilled players played

so you call being the first one to manage to hit skill? Sorry but 1.9 added skill to pvp where there was almost none before

13. Edited 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

^

14. Guys lets make this less about complaining about pvp and more about the old 1.8 server
    I have so many fond memorys xD like my fake village and really fucked up home that needed redstone torches to disarm traps

15. Deleted 7 years ago by r4iscool1
  16. @Dannysharks Guys lets make this less about complaining about pvp and more about the old 1.8 server
    I have so many fond memorys xD like my fake village and really fucked up home that needed redstone torches to disarm traps

Just use a piston...
    It works wonders.. :P

17. Deleted 7 years ago by ViciousKangaroo
  18. i dont get your response.. Everything in my base was using pistons xD For example, my external door used 3 of them and to open it a torch had to be placed in a certain location. It was the best way to do it, as i was making that part of my base seem invisible to outside eyes

19. @Dannysharks i dont get your response.. Everything in my base was using pistons xD For example, my external door used 3 of them and to open it a torch had to be placed in a certain location. It was the best way to do it, as i was making that part of my base seem invisible to outside eyes

Danny would it be possible for you to show me how to make doors like that? I've been wanting to do that and YouTube's one seems quite complicated and uses alot of sticky piston, seeing yours only uses 3 I'm curious to see you how did it.

20. (Actually 4 thinking) But sure i can, message me at some point and we can figure out how xD
    Umm 6 xD fucking 6, i forgot half of my door

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!