1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by mithraculus

Started working on my base for once. It's beginning to look like more than just a warehouse. This is the second level. Let me know what you think. Anything i should change?

-image-

2. Edited 7 years ago by mithraculus

-image-

3. I like it. Quartz is a good texture and sea lanterns goo well with it. I would maybe suggest using stained glass. Maybe white stained. In general stained glass has a smoother or softer appearance. What were you thinking for the outer walls?

4. -image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

5. [deleted]

25 Jul 2016
    Deleted 7 years ago by CraftyMyner
  6. Looks very clean. your keeping a wither as a pet?

7. @wblaine128 I like it. Quartz is a good texture and sea lanterns goo well with it. I would maybe suggest using stained glass. Maybe white stained. In general stained glass has a smoother or softer appearance. What were you thinking for the outer walls?

I'll look into stained glass and try it out. Are you referring to the outer walls of the cavern? If so, i have no idea what i will do with that yet. Suggestions are appreciated.

@Zabolca Looks very clean. your keeping a wither as a pet?

Yes, the wither is a pet. It's name is Child of Dawn. Since it's always angry, lol.

8. lmao. will Child of Dawn not despawn?

9. -image-

10. @Zabolca lmao. will Child of Dawn not despawn?

nah, it's got a name tag. So, no despawn.

11. I like your base.

12. See I would love to have a pet Wither, but I like playing with sounds on and they make so much damn noise... That, and their health bar is visible from like, a planet away so if someone gets near your base you're exposed.

13. Child of Dawn has sadly been put out of its misery. Kinky brought up a good point of it exposing the base. RIP.

14. And I thought only @MasaruCyri was the only one who had the heart to kill pets

15. @Derndeff And I thought only @MasaruCyri was the only one who had the heart to kill pets

Oh hahaha! -_-

16. Edited 7 years ago by Yelloms

@mithraculus This looks fantastic, quartz is beautiful and a pain to get which makes it look all the better.

As far as the back walls, it is such a pain to pick what to do because there is no easy way to see if you're going to like it, but I think something with a darker color would really emphasize the quartz and glass, but you also want something cheap and easy to get. Stone bricks are an easy and obvious choice, and if you can break them up a little, they almost always look nice, if a little common. Netherbrick on the other hand is much darker but a LOT of people don't like it.

Lol, but leave it to you to not only keep a wither as a pet, but to put a fucking name tag on it! I didn't even know either of those things were possible. If you ever decide to get another one as a pet, use "dinnerbone" so we can see an upside-down wither. Amazing.

17. Edited 7 years ago by mithraculus

Hmm, i'll look into darker a background for the back walls and figure something out. I think you are right that it would contrast well.

As per request: An upside down wither!

-image-

Unfortunately the blood rushed to its head and had to be put down as well. RIP wither II.

18. Very nice mithra! I see alot of redstone action going on.

19. Dont throw any stones in there

20. @mithraculus Yes, the wither is a pet. It's name is Child of Dawn. Since it's always angry, lol.

Lies, I would never have a child.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!