Project solitude

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

I am interested in taking part in your project

What you described is basically the way that I am currently playing the game (more or less) and the only difference would be that we are in the end

The end is also my favorite dimension

3. frostfoxHD you have been approved, haxington I will discuss as you are rarely on when I am, but I will consider with my current team m8tes, btw is haxington trusty?

4. I am on right now, and in these days I will be on quite frequently.

Am I to be trusted? Well I have never raided anyone on the server. The closest thing to raiding that I have done is give someone the cords for Gnome_Child's base (A player known for raiding other players)

5. ok I will ask the public and my current team will vote

6. Alright

7. Haxington after a discussion with my team you will be included in the project should you choose to and something horribly bad doesn't happen like i lose this account or something

8. current group:
    me(duh)
    Jordi223b
    FrostFox4k
    penguinmytymj
    _Haxington_

we look forwards to gaining more players!

9. Great, what is the player count we are going for here?

10. I think it is enough, less people = less probability of getting betrayed

11. Deleted 7 years ago by FrostFoxHD
  12. After careful consideration I have reconsidered taking part in this project.

I will not be joining Project Solitude after all.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

13. k

14. Such a disappointed response.

15. due to haxingtons sad leave, we have one last available position to finish the team of five. Hax you are always welcome back whenever you feel like it, unless the spot has been snatched up

16. This sounds like it might be fun, Mind if I join?

17. The main reason I left is because I don't really know you guys well enough. I also have not seen you guys online much when I was on (This could be due to different time zones) so I thought that this may not work out as well as I had initially thought.

18. oh i thpught you left since you applied for staff and cant clean up spawn when ur at the end:p

19. haxington, I am on a lot so is jordi and frostfox and penguinmytymj, I just wont be on a lot until next update. I hope you will return although ultimately its your choice

20. @TheForgotten20 oh i thpught you left since you applied for staff and cant clean up spawn when ur at the end:p

You realise you cant stay in the end forever right? Eventually youd have to leave in order for supplies of things you cant get in the end.
    I spent the same amount of time in the overworld as i do in the end sure

21. @Dannysharks You realise you cant stay in the end forever right? Eventually youd have to leave in order for supplies of things you cant get in the end.
    I spent the same amount of time in the overworld as i do in the end sure

yeah I guess we should leave alts there

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!