Project solitude

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Aquafyna

Apparently this project will be taking place after the map resets. There's no guarantee that will be coming soon and this is the weakness of this project. It could take 1-2 years before the map resets. It depends on Minecraft updates or on Crafty's decision. It's possible, before they announce map reset, that none of you guys play the server or Minecraft anymore.

3. Ah I see

4. or I could talk to the team and reschedule it, I just dont want them to lose everything

5. i wouldn't lose anything, if we move this project up and do it before the map resets then i will only be a casual and i'll leave the island frequently, if that is against the rules then it's map reset or bust :P

6. Can we please not mention Map resets or planning for any map resets. Dont reset the map pretty pls w' icing and sugar on top.

7. you can do frequent visits, but you cant take resources from there, that's the rule

8. does anyone still wanna do this?
    i have no problem with doing this if everyone else still wants to but after such a long time, we can all say that we have created new ties with others. whether you are willing or not to still do this please tell me

9. its gone dont bother

10. @ghostassasin81 its gone dont bother

why do i agree...

11. @TheForgotten20 why do i agree...

idk why do you

12. is it bcuz i nub or i pro or i clutch

13. I will actually do this

14. I would help build a flying airship with redstone

15. If only I could find the time to log on...

16. yeah sorry, this would take too much time to set up, i'd rather join a community in the overworld now just because it's faster to make stuff and i don't have as much time as i had when i first joined craftymynes, sorry

17. Why not have a nether community?

Vanilla warp system for the win.

18. @_Confederacy_ Why not have a nether community?

Vanilla warp system for the win.

that would also work for a end community

19. @ardoasms that would also work for a end community

I know, it would be easier to traverse the nether though.

20. Have any of you guys noticed how old this thread is?

21. Yes

or Sign Up to reply!